Player
    Character
    Furious Laughter
    World
    Ravana
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by AxelDH View Post
    I'm used to our group DPS buffs not working on ourselves, so that's not so bad (at least we benefit from Foe Requiem now!).

But I think Troubadour really ought to work on the caster...

There are workarounds though, I suppose. Say if the entire group needed mitigation from Magic damage, the Bard could use Minuet->Troubadour, and a caster could use Apocatastasis on the Bard, and that should do the trick.
    Ditto; dps buffs not working on the caster is fine, defensive group-wide buffs not working on the caster definitely is not.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Reiko Kaede
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Fisher Lv 80
    This is just the start of launch. Hopefully down a few patches things might change for us BRDs.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Danny Vavinchi
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 70
    I agree! The passive effect not impacting the bard is fine, but our Troubadour should work on us, as otherwise its really clunky and could leave to situations where the whole party lives through raid wide damage... except for the bard!
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Jote Azeyma
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Monk Lv 70
    Apparently Bards are deaf now. You can't hear yourself sing.... seriously though it does seem odd that the buff doesn't apply to the bard. What if the damage is so huge the entire party lives but you die?
    (2)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2