Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Virgo Mordhenel
    World
    Omega
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 80
    Tomorrow, when I contact the support via chat (since apparently EU accounts are only allowed to Chat with EU support, which never works during weekends [because obviously no one would ever need support during the weekend]), I guess I'll link them to the thread, see if this sparks any...well, anything.
    We thought perhaps waiting a whole day after the last attempt to transfer would help, but nope.
    My partner's already sent them an e-mail but, like so many others, got no reply...-sighing intensifies-
    (0)
    Last edited by VirgoMordhenel; 06-18-2017 at 08:09 PM.

Player
    Character
    Kilim Yolo
    World
    Omega
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by VirgoMordhenel View Post
    Tomorrow, when I contact the support via chat (since apparently EU accounts are only allowed to Chat with EU support, which never works during weekends [because obviously no one would ever need support during the weekend]), I guess I'll link them to the thread, see if this sparks any...well, anything.
    We thought perhaps waiting a whole day after the last attempt to transfer would help, but nope.
    My partner's already sent them an e-mail but, like so many others, got no reply...-sighing intensifies-
    Can you please give me link of EU chat?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Virgo Mordhenel
    World
    Omega
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by KilimYolo View Post
    Can you please give me link of EU chat?
    Well, basically: https://support.eu.square-enix.com/c...383&la=2&fty=1 go there, then I clicked Get Support > Selected "Account" then "Log-in Issue", briefly mention the issue > Next > Next > Proceed to Chat support
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kilim Yolo
    World
    Omega
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 80
    As i mentioned in some other threads, i was just able to login. Either they fixed something, everyone left or there are few hours of waiting time after successful transfer.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Virgo Mordhenel
    World
    Omega
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 80
    Lucky you, people getting the i2501 are still unable to even complete the Transfer. :/
    After linking the Chat support to this thread, they said they are "aware of the issue" and are "investigating" it... Not sure how long they will be "investigating" for or if they actually are, but meh...They were like "You can still play on the old world until the Transfer is done" ... Sure, but my bud (who's the one stuck in the "old" world) can't play with me because of that, and we want to progress together. Duh.
    But I'm glad to hear at least some people are now able to get in-game and play, good luck to you (hopefully you won't meet any other issues)!
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Kilim Yolo
    World
    Omega
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by VirgoMordhenel View Post
    Yea, thanks. Atleast it feals like they are doing something.Thought communication could be LOOOOT better.
    And now i'm afraid of logging oug lol. xD
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kotaro Pirbay
    World
    Omega
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 62
    We're also stuck my partner and I, one in a different world from the other. Made things so hectic to the point it affects us IRL between eachothers... The harm is real... And the lack of infos/corrections grows

Edit : Please update us here if ever you get news or it gets fixed for you
    (0)
    Last edited by kotaro102; 06-19-2017 at 01:34 AM.

Player
    Character
    C'vhan Vaellat
    World
    Omega
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 70
    Uhh, anyone had problems with the transfer without getting an error? My brother tried to transfer today to omega after me and got the "Purchase Complete" email, however after that nothing. My transfer took only 5 minutes, it's been ~6 since that email...

He'll contact support tomorrow if it still isn't done, but this is stressful :/
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kotaro Pirbay
    World
    Omega
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 62
    At each post I understand that this happens mostly if not only to poeple that has partners in game. They are acting overly necessary for poeple that transfer from the same ip or something....
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kotaro Pirbay
    World
    Omega
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 62
    Congratz, Omega server is now closed to transfer because overpopulated. Thank you Square Enix for separating couples and families in game.
    (0)

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast