Player
    Character
    Katori Way
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 65

this is out of control

spent over 12 hours trying to get into this MSQ. maybe if you guys put a queue on it would have worked out. and also funny how NA only one's having problems. hyperion keeps kicking people every 5 mins. you have had only 13 hours to fix these problems. and from what i've seen it's only gotten worst. also your replies don't help at all. all it says to us na players is screw you. we don't care.
    (15)

Player
    Character
    Paruza Aoil
    World
    Lamia
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 80
    It's not like they didn't know what the congestion would be from the preorder numbers and past experience
    (13)

Player
    Character
    Corsel Bandon
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 70
    I dont think the maintenance was to fix any server issues, but to implement the patch. They cant accurately predict how many players at once will login, and how it will affect the server. It isn't likely that maintenance needs to be done, because after the initial logins on the first day or two, amount of people logging in will eventually spread out enough that the server will no longer be overburdened.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Khuja'to Binbotaj
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Paruza View Post
    It's not like they didn't know what the congestion would be from the preorder numbers and past experience
    Its not like we didn't expect congestion and server failing from literally every MMO expansion ever.
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Corsel Bandon
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 70
    It's pretty much like this with every MMO out there when something new is released. These server issues are temporary, and will likely improve in a day or two, when the hype calms down... But hey you can't blame everyone who has anticipated this game for jumping on within the first day.

I can get in, but I got DC at the end of a dungeon earlier, and had to sit out a que of 800 before I could get back in. Everybody is having problems, so there isn't anybody out there who is actually getting an unfair advantage and can login stabily. It's a great game, and we will all get to play. Just gotta let everybody who wanted to jump on as soon as the servers went up die down. We've waited this long and this game is worth it. In a couple days, this will start to clear up and rectify itself, and we should all be stormblood bound.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Ahnohla Mujuuk
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 90
    I expect, and don't mind, disconnects. What I *do* mind is that I have been unable to progress MSQ for almost 12 hours.
    (10)

Player
    Character
    Lindsey Fletcher
    World
    Zodiark
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 70
    It isn't just the NA servers, I am on Zodiark and we can't even get into the MSQ dungeon =/
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Z'hana Bigbear
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 60
    I'm sure I'll be banned from the boards for this, but after 5 hours, I don't care any more.

This is complete and total disrespect for the customer. Intentional bottle-necking and turning a blind eye to customer complaints is inexcusable. This could have been resolved hours ago, but it hasn't been. And there's no word from Square Enix as to when this will be addressed.

It makes me wonder if the content following this quest is so weak and boring that they've bottle-necked us to keep us from reaching it. Maybe StormBlood isn't worth the price.

It's definitely the last time I'll purchase early enough to gain early access. This bottle-neck has rendered early access pointless. At this point, anyone will be luck to complete this battle before normal access begins on Tuesday. It's complete and total disrespect for those of us who vote with our money.
    (29)

Player
    Character
    Zela Vixxen
    World
    Brynhildr
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 64
    This is great data for SqEx, we can all hope the its fixed buy the 20th, all else failas it will be fixed Soon.

Soon (adj.) - Describes a length of time between now and never.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Mito Mito
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 90
    Um pre-release early access. This is not official release until June 20. So we are tester and a few that get to start a bit and play around.

Why so upset?
    (3)

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast