Player
    Character
    Vetinari Glenbow
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by sharktastic View Post
    Howdy, Vetinari. I am sorry for getting back to you so late as well! I would be happy to speak with you more about joining us, and answering any questions you may have about us.
    I will try to find you in game this week. Look forward to talking.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Wren Brennr
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 90
    Ultima <Esuna> is openly and actively recruiting players of all experience levels. We are looking for like - minded individuals who are in need of a home; you'll find a familial atmosphere within our free company, with folks who are friendly and extremely helpful. Our approach to FFXIV is more casual, geared towards enjoying the game for it's social aspects and enjoying various content together. I have updated the main post of this thread to reflect our current information! If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. You can contact me via this thread, in - game, or on discord ( tacomabby#2942 ). As of 1 / 06 / 2019, we are still recruiting!
    (0)
    Last edited by sharktastic; 02-04-2019 at 12:24 AM.

Player
    Character
    Warech Pierrat
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 70
    Hello Jaera, saw the ad and think we might be a fit. I'm a 34 year old guy (engineer IRL), been playing the game for 6 months and have level 70 AST, BRD, SCH. Also working on getting omni crafters to 70 (they're all at least 65 now). This game is quite addicting (haha) and I think I will be active for the forseeable future.

I've done a little of the endgame (just completed MSQ), and am looking for a group of like minded people to explore content beyond PUGging. I don't know if extreme/savage is for me - it may be too stressful, but I do enjoy strategizing and conquering dungeons with a group of people who stay cool even if we make mistakes - it's just a game in the end after all.

I'm usually on most nights in the times you specified - not sure if will get email notifications from here, but will check the thread again soon.

P.S. character name: Warech Pierrat on Zalera
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Wren Brennr
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Warech View Post
    Hello Jaera, saw the ad and think we might be a fit. I'm a 34 year old guy (engineer IRL), been playing the game for 6 months and have level 70 AST, BRD, SCH. Also working on getting omni crafters to 70 (they're all at least 65 now). This game is quite addicting (haha) and I think I will be active for the forseeable future.
    Howdy there, Warech! It’s nice to meet you, for sure. It sounds like you have a good idea about what you’d like from the game and from a guild / free company. Do you use discord by chance? It would be easier to speak using that, but I will try to catch you online in the next couple days if not! I’d be happy to tell you more about us, and get to know you better as a player as well!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Warech Pierrat
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by sharktastic View Post
    Howdy there, Warech! It’s nice to meet you, for sure. It sounds like you have a good idea about what you’d like from the game and from a guild / free company. Do you use discord by chance? It would be easier to speak using that, but I will try to catch you online in the next couple days if not! I’d be happy to tell you more about us, and get to know you better as a player as well!
    hmm, no I don't use discord. Will look for you in game
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Umiko Kimura
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 70
    Hello, I have been in Zalera for almost 1 month, and I'm interested to look for a more active and friendly fc that the one I'm right now. I would like to know how active the free company just in general.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Wren Brennr
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Marlia View Post
    Hello, I have been in Zalera for almost 1 month, and I'm interested to look for a more active and friendly fc that the one I'm right now. I would like to know how active the free company just in general.
    Howdy, Alice! The free company's activity is pretty solid, we have a steady flow of members that log on through - out the day ( 24 hours ), which was around 35 - 40 players last time I counted, and we have a good amount of people on at a time, normally between the 10 - 15 people online at a time during a given period, sometimes pushing over 20. With the expansion incoming in June / July, and with the latest patches for the current in - game features, I suspect we will have a decent amount of activity.
    (0)
    [ Zalera ] [ Jaera Brennr ] [ Ultima <Esuna> ]
    [ Discord Information: jbrennr#2942 ]

Player

Hi:

I also don't use Discord. I wrote a post on here looking for an FC if you want more details on me. It is:

http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/t...ed-to-and-Join

I'm new to using the people finder but when I look for "Brennr" last name it does not list anyone. I'm assuming it is because you are not on at the moment. Feel free to look me up and send me a message if you would allow me to be part of your group.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Wren Brennr
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryBurrfoot View Post
    Hi: I also don't use Discord. I wrote a post on here looking for an FC if you want more details on me. It is: http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/t...ed-to-and-Join I'm new to using the people finder but when I look for "Brennr" last name it does not list anyone. I'm assuming it is because you are not on at the moment. Feel free to look me up and send me a message if you would allow me to be part of your group.
    Howdy there, Henry. I'm so sorry it has taken me so long to get back to you, I actually went out of town this past weekend, but you're right, you can only see a person in the player search if they are online AND not in an instance such as a dungeon or raid, or even a quest line instanced encounter. I did look at your forum post, and your character profile on lodestone as well, and I saw that you are in a free company now! I hope it's what you were looking for, and just message me in game if you ever need anything!
    (0)
    [ Zalera ] [ Jaera Brennr ] [ Ultima <Esuna> ]
    [ Discord Information: jbrennr#2942 ]

Player
    Character
    Daddie Kingks
    World
    Jenova
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 80
    Hello There! i added you as a friend on discord( Babyspice)! myself and a couple of friends are looking for a new home, as our FC broke up a couple days ago.
    (0)

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast