Player
    Character
    Wild Flareon
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Miner Lv 50

<WILD> wants you!

We are a small FC that transferred over from Famfrit and we are looking to bolster our ranks for Stormblood to keep things interesting and add more potential members for raids and other group activities.

Currently we do not have housing, but we have enough funds to purchase one as soon as the new zone drops. (Please look forward to it.)

We are more active in the evenings, as all of us have jobs so please keep that in mind if you are interested in joining us. If you have any questions please leave them here or message me in game.

-Am Bulance

P.S. Right now VOIP is Curse/Twitch
    (0)
    Last edited by Ambulance; 06-16-2017 at 07:21 AM.

Player
    Character
    Aries Fellhammer
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 60
    Returning from a bit of an absence, but looking to get into a small FC. I am currently and WHM (60). I plan to play mostly evening hours when I can and weekends. However, I am way far behind in terms of raiding, like BCT5 behind, lol. I would love to catch up, no problems doing so unsynced if folks would be willing. I do tend to be a bit quiet and such, just my nature, but I think I am a pretty decent player. I am also playing on the PS4 but would have no issues using Curse/Twitch, although, not sure how those work exactly, never used VOIP.

Regards,
    Aries Fellhammer
    (0)
    “What if life was like a vapor, rising up from the heated viscosity of our existence? One minute it is thick and robust, full of depth, but instantly it changed and separated to near nothingness. What would it be like at the apex of separation? That point when all the steam has left your existence….”

Player
    Character
    Wild Flareon
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Miner Lv 50
    We'd be happy to have you Aries, if you don't feel like talking that's fine, just we really like to have comms that way we can make sure everyone is on the same page during raids and such.
    You aren't the only one behind in the raid category so no worries there!

Message me in game when you're online and we can get you settled in.
    (0)