Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11
    Player
    Character
    Zeeb Khah
    World
    Famfrit
    Main Class
    Culinarian Lv 80
    Totally agree with the grade system. Maybe like speed, damage, healing and damage mitigation grades?
    It's a way to show players how well they're doing and to show where improvements can be made..

Regardless of parsers or not.. Elitism still exists.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Sylvestre Solscribe
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 90
    If they ever implement something I'd rather it be the potency per second rather than dps.
    Pps tells you how well someone play regardless of their gear. Unlike dps which is gear dependant
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Lina Kirell
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 80
    ++

When you see on gear calculation tools that someone at i320 does 20% less DPS than with the exact same rotation (= skill) but in BiS, I also think if numbers are shown it should be pps.

I like the idea of gauges, but maybe it will turn the UI into an arcade kinda thing a bit too much ?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Tani Shirai
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Machinist Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylvain View Post
    If they ever implement something I'd rather it be the potency per second rather than dps.
    Pps tells you how well someone play regardless of their gear. Unlike dps which is gear dependant
    It does inflate Skill/Spell Speed value, though, unless also accounting for Crit, DHit, and Det, at which point secondary stats do have some effect over time, still.

But yeah, I definitely prefer relative potency per second over damage per second as a relative performance measurement. Seeing raid DPS just to check progress towards a given DPS check would still be nice, though.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Strago Magus
    World
    Louisoix
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 70
    Not sure if it’s inplemented but what about the FATE system? Does it reward you based on performance? Maybe this system can be used if you want better rewards.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Sylvestre Solscribe
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Shurrikhan View Post
    It does inflate Skill/Spell Speed value, though, unless also accounting for Crit, DHit, and Det, at which point secondary stats do have some effect over time, still.

But yeah, I definitely prefer relative potency per second over damage per second as a relative performance measurement. Seeing raid DPS just to check progress towards a given DPS check would still be nice, though.
    I thought of the spellspeed although it wouldn't be too hard to normalise it to the player current stat.
    (0)

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11