Player
    Character
    Kaedan Burkhardt
    World
    Atomos
    Main Class
    Gunbreaker Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Rita1989 View Post
    I dont actually think she will die either but there is hints that she might be slowing dying already due to entering the life stream
    Not dying slowly, no. Slowly going blind.

She sees through using aether now. She reads the aetherial patterns of things around her, not unlike how Neo starts to "see" in the Matrix. However, doing so is damaging. Though that was only mentioned once or twice since she came back from the lifestream, so whether or not they're continuing with that plot hook is up in the air.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Mature Rudlum
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 70
    All lalas will be sacrificed for the sake of new servers.

That is all
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Sianne Rose
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 31
    Quote Originally Posted by FallenArisen0990 View Post
    I still don't buy Yda's death. You're gonna tell me the woman I saw back in 1.0...is not the same up to now? Gtfo.
    Lyse gets severely injured. Yda comes out of hiding. Lyse dies. Yda joins party. Yep.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Alisette Dumont
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by VanilleFang View Post
    Yeah, I doubt Y'shtola would die. She's the FFXIV character in crossover/none canon games such as Theatrythm. And with Dissidia coming to the PS4, where she is a playable character, I doubt they would remove her from the game.
    Aerith has also made it to several crossover games...
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Balipu Nakamu
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Rogue Lv 70
    You mean the healer that god attacked by a guy with a gigantic katana and long blond hair?

Strange similarities dontchathink?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Edwin Li
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Machinist Lv 80
    I swear the most hated characters people post on this forum are often the ones who cannot fight in battle.

What is this? Palamecia?

Is the rule "None shall remember the names of those who cannot fight" really that dominate in "character's popularity" for FF14?

Have people forgotten that one does not need to be Masters of Battle to be useful since there are other ways people can be useful to others outside of battle.
    (0)
    Last edited by EdwinLi; 06-13-2017 at 03:55 AM.

Player
    Character
    Balipu Nakamu
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Rogue Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by EdwinLi View Post
    I swear the most hated characters people post on this forum are often the ones who cannot fight in battle.

What is this? Palamecia?

Is the rule "None shall remember the names of those who cannot fight" really that dominate in "character's popularity" for FF14?

Have people forgotten that one does not need to be Masters of Battle to be useful since there are other ways people can be useful to others outside of battle.
    I don't see any hate for Krile. Or Matoya. Tataru seems to be 50/50. MInfilia was simply terrible.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Endris Caemwynn
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 74

What is this? Palamecia?

It's a big part of why people were calling for Minfillia's head, despite her position as a central leader for the Scions. Even if you're frequently on the front lines, like Alphinaud has been during Heavensward, you're not safe.

I get more annoyed by that than I should be.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Edwin Li
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Machinist Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Balipu View Post
    I don't see any hate for Krile. Or Matoya. Tataru seems to be 50/50. MInfilia was simply terrible.
    Krile and Matoya both have a level of battle skills as we did fight along side Krile during a solo instant during the Triad Storyline and Matoya, in her youth, is known to be a very power mage in Sharlayan which she pass down her magic knowledge, both in combat and assist magic, to Y'shtola.
    (0)
    Last edited by EdwinLi; 06-13-2017 at 04:21 AM.
    Vote for Modern Assassin DPS Job

Player
    Character
    Balipu Nakamu
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Rogue Lv 70
    Krile and Matoya both have a level of battle skills as we did fight along side Krile during a solo instant during the Triad Storyline and Matoya, in her youth, is known to be a very power mage in Sharlayan which she pass down her magic knowledge, both in combat and assist magic, to Y'shtola.
    Well Matoya is probably a Louisouix level demigod, but she never helped us in battle, so it might not count. Krile helps in solo instanced but still she along with Urianger sees very little combat. The problem with Minfilia is that she never really tried. I mean Alphinaud developed a lot in HW and even Ttaru tried turning into an arcanist to help out in combat. Minfilia was a damsel in distress whose role as a leader was bascially asking Urianger to hand her a report and handing that to the WoL. No I really don't like her.
    (2)
    Last edited by Balipu; 06-13-2017 at 04:57 AM.

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast