Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Dante Mccloud
    World
    Lamia
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 90

[PRIMAL] [Lamia] [FC recruiting] Expedition <EXP> Free Company is recruiting.

Hello, are you looking for a solid PvE and PvP company? Competent raiders ready and willing to teach you their tips and tricks!? Well you came to the right place! We are a nice mix of casual and hardcore players all very friendly and laid back. Our FC leader Dante Mccloud has been playing FFXIV since Aug of 2010 in the original FFXIV 1.0 alpha stage 9 and has been playing ever since. If you are looking for a group of laid back people who like Pizza and Beer + video games, then this may be the place for you!

We have a Discord that we always welcome new members and their friends to join. Ask any of the listed members below for an invite or just join via the guildwork page.
    We have a Facebook group if you'd like to join the Expedition cross game community. https://www.facebook.com/groups/1749730585295430/

Who we are
    Expedition is gaming community that aims to be fairly laid back and geared for the enjoyment of the adventure but we also had a more hardcore group that pushed content and enjoys helping the community. We have a nice mix of endgame raiders (most playing catch up currently), crafters, and gatherers. We enjoy helping our fellow FC members clear new content, explore the world, gear up, and obtain the most the game has to offer.

We have a FC mansion, complete with company workshop, FC member bedrooms, fully stocked crafting corner with everything you could ever desire, a garden that is open to all the members.
    The FC runs clear events to help the new players and members catch up on content so that no one ever feels left out or like they are falling behind.
    We have a very open door policy and always welcome new members/friends/family to the FC.

We have consistent FC buffs up at all times.

The journey surpasses the achievement, it's time for adventure... Let the Expedition begin!

If interested in joining respond here or simply message us here in the thread or in game Dante Mccloud, Pura Star, Von Jaeger, Luna Brookes
    (feel free to just toss in a application in game as our officers tend to afk from time to time and miss messages a lot)

UPDATE:
    With the FC being fully re-established we are now looking to start pushing for Savage more. Tues & Thurs 7-9pm MST (8-10 cst / 9-11EST)
    We are currently 6/8 in need of either a SCH + Castor DPS or 2DPS (at least 1 ranged/castor) Message me on discord DanteMccloud#2418
    (3)
    Last edited by Dante_Lamia; 10-23-2019 at 05:45 AM. Reason: Added Raid info.

2. 06-22-2017 01:01 AM

Player
    Character
    Yoshi P'
    World
    Zurvan
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 17
    We have reached Rank 8 and have a Mansion now in the Mist. Ward 10 Plot 2. Come by and say hi!
    Our house is fully stocked with all the crafting stations you could ever want.
    We have a open 3 plot deluxe garden if you enjoy gardening.
    Airship's are currently being built by crafters within the FC.
    Plenty of rooms for personal use.

Our FC has grown so much and the community is amazing thus far. We are averaging more than enough points per day to keep up both buffs.
    (1)
    Last edited by DantesAmore; 06-22-2017 at 01:25 AM.

Player
    Character
    Yoshi P'
    World
    Zurvan
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 17
    The FC has been growing so much lately that we have been doing more and more clear events for the members. Ran through this week all the Primal Extremes and Coil for some members. Looking forward to doing more and more as time goes on ^.^

(0)

Player
    Character
    Pura Star
    World
    Lamia
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 80
    As we grow and the community expands we are running more and more content as a FC on a regular basis. We have found ourselves a tad low on healers and are looking to get at least 1 or 2 more healer mains in the FC ^.^ of course we are accepting all roles still however we would love to add more healers to the fold.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Invictae Lux
    World
    Lamia
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 54
    Well I'm interested. I have been a WoW player since launch and have been raiding off and on during that time. FFXI was my first MMO though and when FFXIV ARR came out I had to try it and have been playing off and on since then. Anyways all that is to say that I haven't had any experience with end game and raiding in FFXIV up to this point but since I am getting very burnt out on WoW I would like to focus on FFXIV for the near to long term future and would love to join a FC that will possibly give me the option of getting into end game content when I make it there.

Currently I have an AST at 60, which I boosted, a WHM at 55 which was my main, and I have a RDM at 55 which I had planned on maining this expansion. Since you mentioned that you are looking for healers though I would happily main my AST or WHM depending on what is needed.

Thanks!
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Yoshi P'
    World
    Zurvan
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 17
    Welcome to the FC Lux we are happy to have you mate, I look forward to running content with you
    (0)
    Last edited by DantesAmore; 07-06-2017 at 02:31 PM.

Player
    Character
    Yoshi P'
    World
    Zurvan
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 17
    As content is progressing and everyone is approaching ilvl 310-320 we have been working to form 2 statics within the FC and continue our normal recruiting standards if you need a home or just want friends to run content with toss us an application in game and we can hit that approve button as soon as we have a chance ^.^
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Yoshi P'
    World
    Zurvan
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 17
    Now that the FC's core group is all endgame ready and has been clearing the Savage mode raids consistently we have re-opened our doors to everyone

Veteran player looking to raid? Come join the team.
    New player looking for a laid back fun home? We have a mansion with plenty of space come hang out.
    Just like to craft and gather? We have a full stocked Crafting stations, airships, and buffs up 24/7.

Our group is always looking for new faces to add to the family and we don't have any real criteria for requirement we just ask that you be active within the community and online ^.^
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Yoshi P'
    World
    Zurvan
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 17
    The FC is now undergoing forming a NEW endgame static starting in V1 savage and working to progress to V4 savage. We currently need 2 DPS (ranged, melee or castor is fine) and a Tank please Message Luna Brookes or Dante Mccloud. Please send us your discord info as we may be AFK. We also are looking for 1 standby tank 1standby healer to Rep in when the current tank/healer has to leave or can't make it. 1 tank can only stay for an hour so we need to have someone to fill in after he leaves.

Discord
    DanteMccloud#2418
    Luna B#6284
    <----note there is a space between Luna B
    (0)
    Last edited by DantesAmore; 08-28-2017 at 02:04 AM.

Player
    Character
    Dante Mccloud
    World
    Lamia
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 90

We're are open again

Hello everyone, Expedition Gaming on Lamia server is open for recruitment once again. We are in the process of bolstering our ranks and prepping for FC content events once again. If you would like a fun and laid back FC we are the place for you. Get the job done and have fun doing it.
    (1)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast