Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Lowena Fae
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 64
    I'm going to miss Luminiferous Aether. No flashy moves but I always enjoyed it's particle effects and the sound it makes.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Yoko Ceres
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 60
    i'd like to get Simian Thrash from Pugilist (1.0) going back

https://youtu.be/AeJmEIXWDGk?t=59s
    (3)

Il est possible de dépassé la limite des 1ooo caractères, il suffit d'éditer son post ~

Player
    Character
    Emilia Aurum
    World
    Chocobo
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 70
    Yoshida did say at the E3 PLL that he might consider putting them as emotes. Please give feedback after stormblood releases.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Caluun Haragin
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 56
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalmacus View Post
    Yoshida did say at the E3 PLL that he might consider putting them as emotes. Please give feedback after stormblood releases.
    We've been giving feedback for a couple weeks now.
    (2)
    "Song dogs barking at the break of dawn, lightning pushes the edges of a thunderstorm; and these streets, quiet as a sleeping army, send their battered dreams to heaven."

Player
    Character
    Julian Dusk
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    SAMURAI Lv 64
    R.I.P. Barrage

I freaking miss you already..
    (0)
    whoops

Player
    Character
    Xenyasu Ryuo
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Machinist Lv 60
    I'm not going to lie, I got a kick out of the /poledance comment. I do hope it comes as an event (maybe included in the rising event?) as opposed to a mogshop thing.
    (1)

Hello, everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by AugustI View Post
    Is there a way we can keep the animations?
    We received similar comments from other players around the world and we've relayed the feedback to the dev. team!

Yoshida mentioned during the recent Letter from the Producer LIVE at E3 that if there is a lot of feedback regarding certain actions, there could be a possibility that they return as something like an emote or such. So for those hopeful to see some of the previous animations return, please let us know which actions you'd like to see!
    (11)
    Aya "Sicycre" Montoya - Community Team

Player
    Character
    Momomi Momi
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Sicycre View Post
    Hello, everyone!

We received similar comments from other players around the world and we've relayed the feedback to the dev. team!

Yoshida mentioned during the recent Letter from the Producer LIVE at E3 that if there is a lot of feedback regarding certain actions, there could be a possibility that they return as something like an emote or such. So for those hopeful to see some of the previous animations return, please let us know which actions you'd like to see!
    Make sure you tell them to keep Ring of Thorns out of the game. Or at least remove that godawful sound.
    (6)

Player
    Character
    Antanias Lebreska
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 60
    Hello, everyone!

I would love for Ring of Thorns to be one of the proposed emotes, if only for the screenshot fun that it provides.
    (6)
    <--wants Blue Mage in A Realm Reborn and hands out balls of yarn to the people of Hydaelyn :3
    Follow me on Twitter @Antanias_

Credit goes to Niqo'te from Masamune for this art :3

Player
    Character
    Zana Amariyo
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 64
    Hello, everyone!

Ring of Thorns! The animation for it is so unique and fun, not getting to have it in the new /gpose is just so disappointing.
    (5)

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast