Player
    Character
    Nocturnia Uzuki
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 70

[Linkshell] Eccentricity - Recruiting those looking for unconventional challenges

Hey there everyone!

Are you interested in playing synced battles, but can't find anything but unsynced WT runs on Party Finder? Do you want to experience content the way it was on release, at minimum stats? Or perhaps you're a veteran player who is bored of running the same raids over and over in the same way and want some new, unconventional challenges?

If any of the above sound like you, then you may be interested in joining this casual linkshell that I created to find like-minded individuals to play with! There are no fussy requirements to join. I suppose the only requirement is that, for any parties involving the group, you value making the battle as fun or challenging as possible over speed-farming/grinding. This linkshell is intended to be a place where like-minded players can gather to chat and find party members for content that is not mainstream. This may include (but is not limited to):

- Synced battles that are usually done unsynced.
    - Minimum IL content
    - Undersized parties
    - Parties with strange role combinations (not including common ones that can be found on PF like tank mount farms)
    - First-person-view-only parties

Linkshell Rules

The Basics: No vulgar language; be respectful; no discrimination; no voicing political or religious views in chat; etc.

If you are interested in joining this linkshell, please either leave a message on this thread with your in-game name, or PM/mail Nocturnia Uzuki in-game! Feel free to do a little self-introduction too!

I hope to see you in-game soon!

About the Linkshell Master

I joined the game in late 2016 and am a fan of Final Fantasy games. I'm a veteran MMO player who is somewhere between casual hardcore and casual. I've found that FFXIV has very little incentive to grind, so I've moved more towards my casual side and spend most of my time in-game running my favourite raids. I almost always play synced battles and like to take on unconventional challenges when I can find enough party members. As a healer main who spends a lot of time helping in learning parties, I'm used to trying to get through raids with only half a party for most of the fight. I believe that healer mains who say healing is too easy and boring should step out of their comfort zone and try healing in learning parties or take on some unconventional challenges!

I come and go from the game as a casual player, and may not always be around. Once this linkshell gets up and running, I may leave recruitment in the hands of leaders.
    (0)
    Last edited by NocturniaUzuki; 07-17-2017 at 06:10 AM.

Player
    Character
    Nocturnia Uzuki
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 70
    We are up, running and healthy now, in case anyone was wondering. We are still fairly small because linkshells are world locked, but as soon as the confirmed cross-world Linkshell update comes out, I'll be expanding it!
    (0)