Player
    Character
    Arialie Fujimori
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 70

Join my linkshell ^.^

Hi everyone Arialie Fujimori , I'm looking for people to join my Linkshell Fuji's Fantasy Realm. I'm looking for RPers to go on epic adventures with I am active daily, Monday thru Friday 5:30 pm to 12 or 1 am and practically all day on weekends... please, be kind to everyone and consider your RP before engaging, lite profanity is allowed. discriminations of all sort is not tolerated, you know basic stuff lol. There is no specific style or topic, It's a free flow RP. Reply here, or send me a tell or friend request in game if your interested (Arialie Fujimori) I also have a another linkshell called The New Alliance if your interested in just chatting and enjoy meeting new people as much as I do and it doesn't have to stop there, I'm game for hanging or questing. HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL IN EORZEA !!!
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Tamamo Kuroka
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 70
    Hope this isn't too old to reply to. =D Tried sending a tell in-game but it wouldn't let me due to 'recipient is in a restricted area'. So maybe next time? =D?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Arialie Fujimori
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 70
    Yea, this is a little old I'm afraid, but I know someone who has a great RP linkshell, I will send you a friend when I get on today and refer you.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Arialie Fujimori
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 70
    Yea, this is a little old I'm afraid, but I know someone who has a great RP linkshell, I will send you a friend when I get on today and refer you.
    (0)