Player
    Character
    Ether Imperial
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Blacksmith Lv 60

Confused by crafting? I've got the class for you!

Hello Eorzea! Are you starting to level your crafters? Frustrated by a lack of instruction? Have you hit 50 or 60 and have no idea where to go next for progression? Well Ether is here to help!

Tomorrow (5/24) will be the 3rd in a series of talks/Instructional sessions about crafting. We've talked already about the skills we've been given, additional, shared, vital, nearly useless. We've discussed good ways to get through those awful middle levels and get right to the good stuff. Now we're gonna talk about what happens when you hit 50 and 60 and how progression works for these middle and end tier sets. Cause lets be honest it's not very self explanatory at times. I'll also be giving some thoughts to what I've heard about SB and what that means for lvl 70 crafting and what i think might change.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Ether Imperial
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Blacksmith Lv 60
    If you are a new crafter or have some experience please feel free to come by. We all might learn something new and become better crafters at the end of it and be better equipped to navigate the confusing maze that is our progression system.

Crafting with Ether is held at the Moogle University FC house, Plot 30 Ward 6 in Mist at 8PM CST tomorrow 5/24. It will last approximately an hour with a Q&A session after for any specific questions regarding Crafting, gathering, the market board, or whatever else is asked.

The session will be streamed live on Twitch at twitch.tv/etherimperial If there are people that cannot watch for whatever reason narration will be provided in game for those people to follow along.
    VoDs of the this session and the previous sessions on skills are available on that same channel for your viewing pleasure in the future.

I hope to see you all there, either in person or just in the chat.
    (0)