Player
    Character
    Owa Owa
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 90

Enemy frames

Atm one thing that I want to see more than ever is enemy frames in feast, tab targetting is just horrible and clicking on individual players doesn't have the same accuracy as it does in other MMOs. Even if you can see someone if they aren't close enough you can't target them with mouse pointer. The amount of times I want to switch to someone have to hit tab like 4 times until they come up, and if I miss them I have to start the cycle all over. Idk if melees have it as bad but as a caster it's pretty horrific.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Wuotbyrt Itarwaensyn
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 62
    I use a controller and I point my camera at them, with unlocked target then press X, it plays really well, I think I point the character too I am not really sure I just feel it out but it is really smooth generally. Maybe you can try unlock then press target
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Lodestone Bait
    World
    Pandaemonium
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 1
    As melee, I'd usually be fine just having a tab target that cycles through enemies nearest to farthest as it claims in the UI menu >_>
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Owa Owa
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Destroyer View Post
    I use a controller and I point my camera at them, with unlocked target then press X, it plays really well, I think I point the character too I am not really sure I just feel it out but it is really smooth generally. Maybe you can try unlock then press target
    Don't think you understand. You can't track enemy buffs/debuffs or anything without targetting them. And what tabbing is supposed to do as per the keybinds menu vs what it actually does = different lol. Targetting isn't the only reason that not having enemy frames sucks (probs should have mentioned it in OP). Also, I'm on PC.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Joe Popovic
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Miner Lv 31
    This was posted a long time ago showcasing a simple example that would definitely be a nice QoL integration.

(0)
    Last edited by joep; 05-24-2017 at 10:18 PM.

Player
    Character
    Owa Owa
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by joep View Post
    This was posted a long time ago showcasing a simple example that would definitely be a nice QoL integration.

Yes! This is what I'm screaming for!
    (2)