Player
    Character
    Ashe Sinclair
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Risvertasashi View Post
    Fortunately, we spin for holy. And assize. And aero III. And soon stone 4, perhaps. I think we're OK.
    One holy attack, and it's AOE. I'd like something single target that's more in line with the white magic part of WHM that doesn't hurt my ears.
    (5)

Player
    Character
    Thalia Beckford
    World
    Jenova
    Main Class
    Gunbreaker Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Exiled_Tonberry View Post
    They're not. Btw we lost Divine Seal as well lmfao. This is funny how. It's hilarious how bad they're treating WHM.

Seriously everyone else got new great unique job skills, we got more heals. This is amazing, it's like they hate WHM.
    If the heals are actually needed, I'll be happy. And yeah I was rather pissed about losing Divine Seal. Esuna, Protect, Divine Seal, and Cleric Stance that I saw on a list on a thread in General Discussion. Though we're all losing our unique cleansing skills.
    (0)

Character
    Kyara Moonbane
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    Seriously everyone else got new great unique job skills, we got more heals. This is amazing, it's like they hate WHM.
    I had that feeling ever since 2.x, tbh... no other class got so many undeserved nerves over it's lifetime, and it's only getting worse.

It really is sad how little the developers seem to know about their own, freaking game. Rarely seen a class balancing team who got less clue about what they are even doing than the one responsible for healers.

Quote Originally Posted by TaleraRistain View Post
    If the heals are actually needed, I'll be happy. And yeah I was rather pissed about losing Divine Seal. Esuna, Protect, Divine Seal, and Cleric Stance that I saw on a list on a thread in General Discussion. Though we're all losing our unique cleansing skills.
    Or in other words: WHM is loosing the entire rest of their unique skill set.
    (5)

Player
    Character
    Nic Pay
    World
    Exodus
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 80
    They're not. Btw we lost Divine Seal as well lmfao. This is funny how. It's hilarious how bad they're treating WHM.

I loved every change but now that im hearing about whm this saddens me
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Skye Do'urden
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 80
    They did this in 11 too. Whm was killed off.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Ashe Sinclair
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 60

Are you serious? What do we even have left?

I've always thought they've been lukewarm to WHM at best, it's stayed incredibly vanilla compared to the changes and buffs other classes have received.
    (2)

Character
    Kyara Moonbane
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunaxia View Post
    Are you serious? What do we even have left?

I've always thought they've been lukewarm to WHM at best, it's stayed incredibly vanilla compared to the changes and buffs other classes have received.
    Easy answer: Nothing anyone else doesn't have.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Yorumi Eienyuki
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 77

It's kind of weird how the balance team seems to be in conflict with itself. They'll say they can't require the extra healing of whm lest the content be impossible without one. Yet they continue to balance whm with more healing, something they admit is worthless.

EDIT: also with sch getting divine seal now they're going to be able to put up some scary shields. I know it's a bit niche and random and dear god, divine seal > dissipation > crit adlo > deploy.
    (11)
    Last edited by Yorumi; 05-23-2017 at 05:01 AM.

Player
    Character
    Patricia Nirvana
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by TaleraRistain View Post
    Problem is you can't do that or you make a party with AST/SCH impossible. Its fine to say we are the power healers but its very hard to create content around that without the other healers being left out.
    (8)

Player
    Character
    L'suna Tehn
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Snat View Post
    Problem is you can't do that or you make a party with AST/SCH impossible. Its fine to say we are the power healers but its very hard to create content around that without the other healers being left out.
    Hence why many, including me, are baffled that they continue to boost WHM's healing potential and try to market that as its 'benefit to the party'.
    (9)

Page 3 of 356 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast