Player
    Character
    Sahja Awandah
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50

Returning to game after a LONG hiatus. Oh.. and looking for a FC. See description

Hello and thank you in advance for looking at my thread.

I am looking for a mature/mostly drama free/Social FC. I am fairly foul mouthed. I have a dirty sense of humor, and am NOT politically correct.

But for all that I am not an a-hole. I am really nice. I try and get along with everyone and I do not participate in drama.

I am just looking for a good group of people to help make the game fun again.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Leon Manderville
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 80
    If you dont want to move, or make an alt, I wish you the best of luck.
    Otherwise, If you ever find yourself in Cactuar, my FC Hellfire (<Ifrit> is the FC tag) is always open to anyone. I only have one rule, and that is to not intentionally be mean/rude to someone. We could help you get caught back up to 37 really fast as well. We do a lot of things together, especially leveling up and item/mount farming. :P We spend a lot of time talking to each other in discord even if we are away from the game.
    The only downside to my fc currently would be its size. 10 or so active players. This means we don't always have somebody online. (That is partly why I'm recruiting in the first place)
    (1)
    Last edited by xJimmehx; 05-21-2017 at 01:16 PM.

Player
    Character
    Sahja Awandah
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Nump my name bump my name
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Samiel Eckhardt
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 60
    Hello Sahja, if you're looking for an FC, ours, Midgar Marauders might be a good fit. Relatively small with 5-6 active members, but we're trying to get new/old/returning players if they're interested. We're more casual to mid-core and are hoping to eventually do raiding in Stormblood if we get enough members. We all swear like sailors so you'll fit right in with that. We have a ts as well if you like voice chat. Please let either myself, Seraphella Runja, Ocyrus Isis or Razrix Drakeon know if you are interested!

PS: Feel free to ask any questions in the thread as well. I'm at work so I may not be able to respond right away, but I will check back periodically and respond when I'm able.

Hoping to hear from you!
    Samiel
    (0)
    Last edited by AzureSamiel; 05-23-2017 at 11:08 PM.

Player
    Character
    Glaedr Krous
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 54

The tribe

Hey there! Me and some close friends have returned to this game after a very long hiatus and we're planning on trying to run our own free company. We're all really close friends and we call ourselves "The Tribe." We only have about 4 active member right now but we would like to expand. A couple of us have extensive raiding experience in other games and a couple of us are super casual. So you'll get the best of both worlds I think.

We have been using the twitch app (formerly curse) for quite a while now for other games such as WoW and Swtor and it serves us well.

Message either Glaedr Krous or Trash Heap for an invite.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Osha'li Mitangois
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Machinist Lv 80
    Hey there! You can try out the Cult of Kefka. You'd fit in great there, as we also have some dirty minded members. Specifically, the founders. We're pretty casual, more in it for the fun and punishment (anima, I'm looking at you). Willing to help out with content and make awful jokes along the way. There may seem to be a lot of members, but it's mostly 4-11 regulars. There's people online right now, last I checked, so you can join in as our newest and freshest human sacrifice and see just how far the rabbit hole goes.
    (0)