Player
    Character
    Eyervan Elsci
    World
    Brynhildr
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 60

Is there partying in this game similar to FFXI?

I miss Valkurm Dunes... I never thought I'd say that.

So, I've never had a party in this game. I've teamed up with another person a few times, but I've never really partied. And I mean partied... I want like 6 people chilling at a camp, pulling mobs, wasting mobs, and repeating for hours on end.

I want to skillchain with my teammates. I feel this saying applies. "If it ain't broke, don't fix it." I loved the FFXI combat. I really think it worked. Sure it might of been a pain to get 6 people together, but once you had a grasp on it, it really wasn't that difficult.

I guess I just miss FFXI. Correction, I miss what FFXI was like 5 years ago. I'd like to take that game model, and just modernize it. You know, shine it up--add a new graphics engine, etc.

What does everyone else think?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Eyervan Elsci
    World
    Brynhildr
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 60
    Okay so I just searched the forums and I found that there is a skillchain-like thing called "Battle Regimen". It's essentially the same thing so that's reassuring. But the question still stands. Is there partying in this game excluding pairing up? Or is it unnecessary to have 6 people parties?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Lienn Deleene
    World
    Gungnir
    Main Class
    Alchemist Lv 50
    unecessary. Here you can have a party going well from 2-8 ppl. Just need to pick the monster lv based on the number of player...i very often party as 2-4 only with monsters like 5 levels above me...works perfectly.

Only when it comes to go to strongholds or other areas with fast-respawn monster clusters i would recommend full PT for faster kill.

About battle regimen, it was removed. They will reimplement it in a later date though.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Eyervan Elsci
    World
    Brynhildr
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 60
    Ah cool. Thanks for clearing that up Lienn. This is all very reassuring.
    (0)