Au Ra Raen F

In-Game Time:
Anytime after may 17th

Area and Coordinates:
The Golden Saucer

Housing:
None

Steps:

I logged in and was doing some general tasks like earning mgp from Gates in The Golden Saucer. I went to use the command /edance (The typed command for the emote I purchased back on April 25th for $7.00 but instead got an error saying "The command /edance does not exist."

When I checked my list of emotes in the menu I found that my Eastern Dance emote was completely gone from the list as if I had never had it. This cannot be since i bought it back on april 25th and opened the in game mail, took the emote out and used it and had often used that very emote all the time prior to the 2 day maintenance. I went back to my mogstation account to check that I indeed do still have the emote on my payment history and I can prove that proof if necessary though I am unsure how you would like me to give such information.

In short, I had the emote and I was using it quite often prior to the 2 day maintenance but now it's gone post maintenance and I am unsure why. Can the item please be resent or re added to my character? I paid money for it on the shop page so there's no reason why it should have been taken away or shouldn't at least be refunded for my loss.