Player
    Character
    Saka Daito
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 52

stuck on main csenario quest

hi, I have played the game for about a week now, and really love it, even if it was alot to take in at first, now at lvl 52 however Im really stuck on a main scenario quest from minfilia, dont remember the name of it but its a lvl 50 quest, but in order to accept it, I need to complete the navel hard, and the howling eye hard, I have done both on normal, and cant find any quest anywhere to unlock them, and if I dont unlock them, I cant accept the quest, and cant move on in the game, tried searching google, but didnt really find anything that helped, so please, point me in the right direction :/
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Baradaeg Ryssbhirwyn
    World
    Lich
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 80
    You get the quests for this in the Waking Sands by Urianger, one after another.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Saka Daito
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 52
    thats what I found out on google, but when I go to the walking sands, I dont have a single quest to pick up there, thats why Im so confused, and since minfilia is in camp dragonhead now, I took a look there to, but nothing to unlock them there
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Baradaeg Ryssbhirwyn
    World
    Lich
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 80
    You say you only need to do the Naval HM and the Howling Eye, so it you have done the first requiremnt done, the Bowl of Embers Hard.
    Look into your journal and look if you have returned the corresponding quest "Ifrit Bleeds, We Can Kill It".
    After this you can accept In For Garuda Awakening" for The Howling Eye Hard.
    If you complete this you can then get "In A Titan Spot" for the Naval Hard.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Saka Daito
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 52
    yeah, I have done bowl of embers hard, but that quest is not in my completed, or "active" quest journal, same thing there, fount out that it starts in the waling sands, but notning, the strange thing is that Im sure that I picked it up and completed it, but not according to my journal, same thing with the quest "a recurring problem" Im sure I have seen that quest name in game, but its not in my log at all, been trying to figure this out for 3 days now, and at this point Im almost ready to give up, and just start over:/
    (0)
    Last edited by lord_dahl; 05-17-2017 at 04:35 AM.

Player
    Character
    Hashmael Lightswain
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 90
    Are you checking the correct tab in you journal for the completed quests? Pretty sure that's all in the second ARR tab, which starts right after Ultima.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Saka Daito
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 52
    yeah, I was unsure at first, so I checked all the tabs, nothing, but Il check again when the servers are up again
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Saka Daito
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 52
    I clearly had som sort of bug before, took a look in my completed log again now, now I had the ifrit quest in completed, so I went back to the walking sands, and picked up in for garuda awakening, that quest was not avaible there before, strange, but so glad I dont have to redo it all, thanks for all the help
    (0)