Player
    Character
    Kaligath Draklore
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 80

Chocobo Grand Prix Idea

I have an idea for a leader board/event for chocobo racing where people can enter in teams of up to 2 to represent there FC so instead of trying to out do everyone for personal glory how about glory for your FC it will encourage a more social aspect also if someone is racing who is representing your FC you can also join to watch how they do and cheer them on from the sidelines.

Winner also gets a special trophy to hang in the FC house with date time and those who obtained it.
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Nessa Goddessly
    World
    Ravana
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 90
    Well, both me and my brother have pedigree 9, rating 300 chocobos, so we would be up for it!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Magnus Brighton
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 90
    I'd at least like a leaderboard so you can see who had the fastest time for each course, which would reset either weekly or bi-weekly.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Suzuran Shiraishi
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    Fisher Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by SirBrighton View Post
    I'd at least like a leaderboard so you can see who had the fastest time for each course, which would reset either weekly or bi-weekly.
    I've wished for chocobo racing leaderboards for a long time. I think many, if not all the serious racers would be thrilled to see where they stand.
    (0)
    Innocence doesn't mean an absence of wickedness, nor is it represented by the absence of anger or hatred. Innocence is when seeing others hurt also hurts you. When one becomes blind to the people suffering in the world, that is what it means to have lost one's innocence.