Player
    Character
    Nocturnia Uzuki
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 70

Any Casual FCs that play for both fun and challenge?

Hi.

I'm curious if anyone knows of an FC that is casual and plays for fun, but which also seeks challenges for the sake of that fun.

I'm the sort of player who loves to just join DF queues for Extreme Primals because playing it Synced is simply more fun, even if the party wipes a lot. I've also played with imposed limitations for fun and to see if it was possible. For example, I ran TitanEX synced, with no echo, with only 4 players (1 tank, 1 healer, 2 dps).

In other words, I like to play for fun, but like a challenge, and I don't care whether the fight actually has rewards outside of that fun. It seems to me that Minimum IL runs are dead though, and most people are too obsessed with speed-clearing or item farm to actually care to go back and find challenges in older content.

Are there any other people on Adamantoise like me who have banded together? I'm not exactly in the market for a new FC, but I'd like to know regardless.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Rinoa Leonheartilly
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    Gunbreaker Lv 90
    Well I'm like you in terms of challenges. I love them. There is not one game I play on normal; always pick the hardest difficulty available ahah. My company has been a bit busy getting everyone geared up for stormblood so we'll all be on the same page at the gate. But I can recall more then once when things are slow running extremes and even the coils of bahamut to pass the time. I can definitely send you a message ig if there is space when we do start running them again. See what happens. I'll set a notification to look for you when I'm on tonight.
    (0)

if you're a fan of /gpose check out our Discord https://discord.gg/KsQKvKq