Player
    Character
    Peter Tittle
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 50

Using Potion on Friend?

I am at a part where I am supposed to be protecting a guy, and I keep unintentionally letting him die. How do I cast a potion on him? It this even possible? Thank you. -Jason
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Drei Rael
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Fisher Lv 80
    If it's a solo duty quest, where you enter in without party, it's made so that you're supposed to clear it without using potions on someone else. This means you'll most likely be in the tank's role taking all enemies on yourself so they won't kill this friend.

What I would also suggest is that you'll upgrade your gear so that you can kill enemies fast enough so that no one dies. Secondly I suggest you level marauder to level 15 and unlock Dragoon job as that's the advanced version of Lancer. To unlock Dragoon (DRG) you have to have done mainstory line far enough, up to Sylph-Management quest and finish it, then talk to Ywain (Lancer's Guild's master) in Old Gridania. In terms of having done the Lancer job quests from that npc as well. I hope these help.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Peter Tittle
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 50

Thanks be to Highwilds!!!

Thank you Highwilds! From your post I learned that as long as I kept standing by my friend Wilred and kept attacking each beast he fought, he stayed alive; and the team was thus able to defeat the enemies. I was taking on too much all by my self, lacking the teamwork ethic, digging in to all the monsters I could. But thanks to your post I learned to stick with my friend to the end, and I thusly succeeded!

Thanks Highwilds!

--But, I still wonder, is it possible to use a potion on a friend?

Many thanks everyone! -Jason
    (1)
    Last edited by jasontittle; 05-14-2017 at 06:17 AM.