Character
    Richard Fehr
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 60

Returning Player LF FC that does Trials/Raids/Dungeons

Hey everyone,

I recently came back to the game to give it another try. Hoping to find an FC that fits my schedule. I would love to find a nice kind group of players who like to work as a team and have fun doing hard content. I am open to playing whatever is needed most class/role wise. I love team work, and working together to achieve greater things.

Currently I have: Rogue/Ninja (59), Gladiator (60), Archer (58), Lancer (53), Thaumaturge (60), Arcanist (60), Machinist (53), Astrologian (56), Dark Knight (41).

I am currently on [Primal]Ultros, and my in-game name is Richard Fehr. You can also find me on discord with Azurego#6244. Willing to transfer for the right fit. Feel free to add me up.

Schedule: Wednesday/Thursday anytime after 9PM EST. Saturday evenings I am open, as well as Sundays after 9PM EST.

A bit about me: 34 years old and married. I am a soccer coach and league manager. I love to game on my off time.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Vix Swiftsilver
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 60
    Greetings Richard!

You sound like you might be our type of fellow since you are looking for a kind group of folks who work together.

Knights of Memory (KoM) is on Midgardsormr!

Check out our server thread here:
    http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/t...New-Members%21

And our main FC page here:
    http://www.sygnus.org/kom/

If you think we would be a good fit for you, feel free to put in an application on our website!

Either way, I hope you find the Free Company you are seeking.

-Vix
    (1)
    "Repair, Bio, Snack & Drink!" - Things to do before raids.

Player
    Character
    Richard Fehr
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 60
    Hi Vix, I was wondering what times do you raid?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Lucas Angelini
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 90
    Still on Ultros? I highly recommend one of Ultros' most active FC, Terra Salis <Terra>. You'll make a lot of new friends and do a lot of group runs like raids, dungeons, and farming. The FC founders are also friendly and worked very hard to keep Terra Salis alive and #1. All you have to do is file a application and you're in! Best of luck to you.
    (0)