Thread: Can't Win

Player
    Character
    Kiba Whitewolf
    World
    Exodus
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 70
    One more match early in the morning after the new server locations ended up with Maelstrom 432, Adder 874, and Flames 1000. This is about 8 hours earlier than I usually do Frontline. I simply don't understand. Maybe Maelstrom is just absolutely terrible on Lamia.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Loki Lux
    World
    Lamia
    Main Class
    Gunbreaker Lv 80
    Given how much I get paired with Maelstrom as a freelancer with my friends, You have a severe lack of PvP players. So you get alot of lesser players or newbies or bots. I've encountered alot of preformed lately too. I am an Adder, but some days it was just easier and better to freelance to get my wins. It will just take time. My best matches landed on weekends though.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kiba Whitewolf
    World
    Exodus
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 70
    Its just so incredibly disheartening and dull. I haven't won a match in 14 matches now and EVERY single time its not even a contest for the Maelstrom side. I don't even claim to be great a pvp in this game, but statistically this is getting absolutely ridiculous.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Loki Lux
    World
    Lamia
    Main Class
    Gunbreaker Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiba_Whitewolf View Post
    Its just so incredibly disheartening and dull. I haven't won a match in 14 matches now and EVERY single time its not even a contest for the Maelstrom side. I don't even claim to be great a pvp in this game, but statistically this is getting absolutely ridiculous.
    Ive gone way more than 14 when attempting to get the 60 win pony......It is ridiculous, but aside from when Mael has a preformed, yeah, they will lose every time in my experience. flames and adders are the most consistent with wins. I would definitely freelance in your position. Flames you don't join as often as a freelance, but you should end up on Adders more often.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kitty Mcmeowington
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 70
    Ironically, prior to the freelancer option Mael was the best GC on our Data Centre. I have a 40% WR with them. You probably are just getting stacked with a bunch of new people or tunnellers.
    (0)
    Last edited by Evilsyndicatemember; 05-19-2017 at 07:15 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2