Player
    Character
    Twili Sidhe
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 80

Eastern Journey Battle Staff thrown away :(

So I was clearing out my older, level 1-50 gear and weapons since I finally got DRG to 60. Tossed a few of the stalves I used while leveling and the icon for the Eastern Journey Battle Staff looked like "Trash" and didn't notice the name of it until I threw it away. Is there any way to get it back? I'm told support can retrieve an item but only once per account... which sounds like Square will only allow such a thing done to the account once.. so if I ever lost another item in the future it'd be screwed? I'm wondering if that's the case, would it maybe work if I spent another $20 on Amazon and got another code. Anywho, if anyone can help, thank you!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Hades Pluto
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 80
    well um........ one the promotion is over, 2. can't redeem it again, 3. you might want to use the one item restoration that everyone has , contact a GM to use it
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Senah Akagi
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 60
    Is it not on those special Vendors in Ul'dah? A lot of Exclusive items can be re-obtained through those for a nominal amount of gil.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Akatsubaki Dovakin
    World
    Brynhildr
    Main Class
    Reaper Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by TrowGundam View Post
    Is it not on those special Vendors in Ul'dah? A lot of Exclusive items can be re-obtained through those for a nominal amount of gil.
    That is for in game event and achievement items, this was a sale promotion so they won't be there
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Your Character
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Blue Mage Lv 60
    As a sidenote there's been an alternative since 3.0, the lv 52 crafted Mythrite Pugil Stick. And to be honest, I like it better; been using it for glamour on my drg a while now. Definitely at least check it out if you find you can't get this item back, or if you just want to see another staff look.
    (0)