Player
    Character
    Saeko Naut
    World
    Omega
    Main Class
    Goldsmith Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Yelta_Sumasu View Post
    Yes please! Give me something worth making, and make it something consumable... I got my alch to 40 and realize that there wasn't anything useful worth making so I gave up... Ok, crystals, but whatever...
    I know exactly what you mean :P. Alchemy was my main from the start & every single update/patch was like a huge middle finger from the devs directly at me because I lost huge amounts of gil every time (lenses/bugs/sheepskin/fish/dye/moraines) lol all the way up to becoming obsolete. My most recent hit will come from the over 1,000 Umbral/Astral Morianes Ive got stored which I planned to use once level cap was raised have been tossed out the window. Can't tell you how much time I spent on mining +3 bugs/buying +3 moss & creating/storing +3 dyes that all ended up being npced. Ohwell ^^ crossing my fingers that Alchemy finds its niche upon revamp.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Frisque Isamidget
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    I don't know if this has been brought up yet, but I would also like to see cool down timers on the potions, so I'm not all like: "ether time nao! .....no? *wait 2 min* gogo ether! .....no? Dammit!"
    (1)

http://www.onslaughtls.com

Player
    Character
    Yelta Sumasu
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 90
    Timers are fine, but the cooldown should make sense for the amount of HP/MP restored. A small amount should have a short timer and a high amount a longer timer. I don't want to get 50 mp back and have to wait 5 minutes...

Player
    Character
    Enyae Demetra
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Yelta_Sumasu View Post
    Timers are fine, but the cooldown should make sense for the amount of HP/MP restored. A small amount should have a short timer and a high amount a longer timer. I don't want to get 50 mp back and have to wait 5 minutes...
    I agree. I think the cooldown should be comparable to Second Wind, and it should recover a respectable amount. You can't spam Second Wind but it helps in a jam, or even just to top yourself off.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Tymora Estrellauta
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 90
    I like the enhancing part. Agree that it should be a different kind of enhancements to weapons and armor.
    (0)

Community Rep
    We are planning on revamping medicine recipes in patch 1.21. We also made sure to tell the dev. team your great suggestions for the revamp.

We will be posting the changes on Lodestone topics and on the forums so check them regularly if you haven't been already!
    (22)
    Bethany "Rukkirii" Stout - Community Team

Player
    Character
    Enyae Demetra
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukkirii View Post
    We are planning on revamping medicine recipes in patch 1.21. We also made sure to tell the dev. team your great suggestions for the revamp.

We will be posting the changes on Lodestone topics and on the forums so check them regularly if you haven't been already!
    Thank you. I look forward to seeing more information on the revamp.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Duuude Bismarck
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Armorer Lv 80
    I like the idea of alchemical oils that would be applied to weapons for additional effects.

Acid that eats through defenses
    Poison that adds a DoT
    etc etc
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Enyae Demetra
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Duuude007 View Post
    I like the idea of alchemical oils that would be applied to weapons for additional effects.

Acid that eats through defenses
    Poison that adds a DoT
    etc etc
    Something consumable like that would allow Alchemist to play a bigger role in the game, as well as add a new dimension to combat. Goodbye enfeebling magic, hello enfeebling potions. Or something like that.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Sephrick Markarius
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukkirii View Post

Are there any plans to alter the current shard and crystal creation recipes?
    (0)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast