Player
    Character
    Sinalve Ba'gel
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 70

Prismatic Shards <PRISM> LGBTS FC Recruiting Open! We want You!

Hi, my name is Sinalve Ba'gel, but most people just call me Sin. Recently, I decided to take the initiative to create my own Free Company and now I'm looking to create a community of LGBT friendly people who want to have fun and run content together as well as help out newer players who might be interested in joining us as well.

We currently have 9 members and are Rank 5 with a friendly standing with the Immortal Flames. We do not currently have a residence, however we are taking up donations to buy one for ourselves.

If you are looking for help getting to endgame content or just want some fun people to hang out with, send me a response in the messages below or find me on Discord! My username in discord is Sinalve#8709. On the subject of Discord, I have a server ready for use that has built in Lodestone functionality! https://discord.gg/K6Zpe55

I look forward to the chance to get to know you better and become our best selves possible!
    (1)
    Last edited by Sinalve; 05-09-2017 at 09:29 AM. Reason: typo

Player
    Character
    Sinalve Ba'gel
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 70
    Update: We are now almost to rank 7 and we have a cottage and are looking into getting a house in the near future. Our membership has increased by 4 and we have a trusted standing with the Immortal Flames.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Vyralia Vydan
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinalve View Post
    I'm looking to create a community of LGBT friendly people who want to have fun and run content together as well as help out newer players
    You've basically described the server as a whole. Granted there are bad eggs, but my experience here in Faerie is that this is most everyone.

But good luck to you (I'm already in a FC). /cheer
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Rena Kisaragi
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyralia View Post
    You've basically described the server as a whole. Granted there are bad eggs, but my experience here in Faerie is that this is most everyone.

But good luck to you (I'm already in a FC). /cheer

Sounds like a good enough pitch to me. A small social focused FC that focused on friendly people and inclusivity. Sometime new players want to play with other new players.

It certainly could be better but it certainly not bad.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Sinalve Ba'gel
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 70
    Update: We are now Rank 8 with 15 members and Honored status with the Immortal Flames
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Vyralia Vydan
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Liselsia View Post
    Sounds like a good enough pitch to me. A small social focused FC that focused on friendly people and inclusivity. Sometime new players want to play with other new players.

It certainly could be better but it certainly not bad.
    I wasn't saying it was a bad pitch. I was just commenting that Faerie itself has a large LGBT community, and the server generally tends to be helpful and do a lot of content together.
    (0)