Player
    Character
    Scarlett Dzian
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 76

Any chance you could display the hit box of focused targets?

Always been a little quirk really that any target I focus doesn't always have its hit box visible. and I was wondering if it would be at all possible to implement this.

as a healer for example there's often times where my active target is not the boss I am currently fighting but it would still be nice to see the bosses hit box and which way he's facing. (not always possible with all the special fx going off)

Diabolos is a good example of this see a lot of healers get smacked with shade thrusts because they're targeting the tank and it's not always clear which direction diabolos is aiming...

or times where player hide behind a meteor and because that meteor is inside the bosses hitbox it doesn't block the following mechanic...

I think being able to display the hit box of focussed targets would help a lot with things like this.
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Laraul Lunacy
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 70
    Have you tried turning down or off the battle effects for other players?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Sida Bajihri
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 80
    That doesnt make the focused enemy's hitbox visible. Healers often have tank (or someone else in the party) targeted, and while focusing the boss helps showing the castbars, it doesn't show the bosses facing or, indeed, if their hitbox is clipped or not. While this can be obvious in some cases from the toon, it's not always so. An option to always show the target ring for focused target would be nice to have.
    (1)
    If you say 'pls' because it's shorter than 'please', I say 'no' because it's shorter than 'yes'.