Player
    Character
    Buz Kil
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 48

Why can't I reply to my original forum post?

As the title suggests, I am curious as to why I can't reply to my forum post about a bug. It seems someone is attempting to help me resolve the issue but as my account was created yesterday there may be some waiting period for replying to a post that doesn't limit my ability to post new threads? Any help would be great!

Thanks in advance!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Buz Kil
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 48
    So I can reply to this post but not the post I made in the bug forum. Replying to add more information for my case.
    (0)

Character
    Mhaeric Llystrom
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 90
    Bug reports are locked once they are dealt with by the GMs or moderators. I.e. Once they're moved from the reported bugs folder to the folder they get filed under. Example, needs more info, not a bug, accepted bug, etc.
    These folders are locked, since they're for GM use, so once they file a bug report into one of them that thread becomes locked by default.

If your bug was one that needed more info, usually because people dont use the template and/or just write "thing A is broken" without any details, then you can always repost it using the proper template with details.
    (1)
    Last edited by Mhaeric; 05-07-2017 at 03:00 AM.

Character
    Mhaeric Llystrom
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 90
    In your case... It looks like it was moved to Accepted Bugs. So hopefully there will be a fix in the works, but who knows for how long. It might simply be something like the addition of an added contingency in the case that the server converter thingy gets deleted. Who knows. In the meantime, though, you might want/need to restart the quest if that's a possible option.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Buz Kil
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 48
    Thanks so much for your response. I suppose I'll just wait it out then.

Thanks again!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Ruin Darkstride
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Mhaeric View Post
    In your case... It looks like it was moved to Accepted Bugs. So hopefully there will be a fix in the works, but who knows for how long. It might simply be something like the addition of an added contingency in the case that the server converter thingy gets deleted. Who knows. In the meantime, though, you might want/need to restart the quest if that's a possible option.
    Just to be clear, "Accepted Bugs" just means they accepted the report because it had sufficient information. It will move again once they have determined whether it not it is confirmed as a bug.

"Once overs with Sufficient information-have-been checked, They Will Be Moved to the Accepted Bugs forum.
    Bug reports to Accepted Bugs will be investigated and confirmed.
    Depending on the issue, there may be cases where confirmation may take more time.

As a result of Investigating and testing, reports Determined to be bugs Will Be Moved to the Confirmed / Planning to Address Forum and Those Determined to be a normal feature of the game Will Be Moved to the Working as Intended forum."
    (0)