Character
    Satin Neyragrat
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 50

Additional retainers suddenly suspended

Hi guys,

So, as of yesterday I discovered that I couldn't access my additional retainers anymore... I have a recurring monthly sub attached to my credit card and never had trouble with this. What's even more strange, it seems like my sub renewed normally 2 days ago (as of now it says 28 days remaining), but my additional retainers service is "inactive".

When I try to add it again from mogstation I get this error message:

You cannot use this function.
    Please contact the SQUARE ENIX Support Centre for additional details.
    Error Code: i2501

I wrote to the support center and opened a ticket but haven't got any answer yet. Has anyone experienced anything similar? Any help would be appreciated. I have 4 additional retainers full of items that I can't access at the moment without any logical explaination, not cool...
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Malfoy Fleurentine
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 80
    Only time I have had this issue has been when updating my subscription payment from a recurring crysta to a game time card, it would end up suspending my retainers if I don't go back and manually pay for them which has never made sense to me. But yeah.. If you've recently edited your payment options it might have kicked your retainers out of automatic renewal, and in the case of using a game time card, when you try to renew them, it'll attempt to charge you for the time period of the card so that you're paying for each retainer for 60 or 90 days or whatever, single payment, rather than monthly recurring. I've never seen it happen before with a monthly cc charge though I don't use that payment option due to chance of chargebacks...so I'd be checking with the bank to see if anything happened on their end.
    (0)

___Malfoy __/thefleurentine.tumblr.com
    because diamonds are forever, as is dust.
    ~ . S A R G A T A N A S . ~

Player
    Character
    Fei Yen
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 70
    i2501 should be a transaction blocker. You probably logged from multiple devices. Change your password twice, should fix the it.
    (0)