Player
    Character
    Squishy Bwebs
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 52

Massive "good intentions" Quest bug.

I've done all the Good Intentions dungeons that were needed to be unlocked. The final dungeon needed was "In a Titan Spot". Completed that one, but the quest good intentions or the game doesn't recognize that I have unlocked that dungeon and I cannot progress with the main story. SOMEONE PLZ LET ME KNOW IF THERE IS ANYTHING I COULD DO! (Yes I did log out and exited and came back in)
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Mholi'to Lihzeh
    World
    Zodiark
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 90
    Did you actually complete The Navel (hard)? It's not enough to just unlock it.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Squishy Bwebs
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 52
    Then what else do I need to do? I don't get it. I completed it, actually did the dungeon. Idk what else I need to do.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Mholi'to Lihzeh
    World
    Zodiark
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 90
    If you try to check out the quest, it should tell you what requirement you're missing.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Squishy Bwebs
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 52
    Okay, there really should be something saying I have to complete the damn raid instead of just dungeon required...
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Luna Faye
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Weaver Lv 51
    Quote Originally Posted by Sticksxstones View Post
    Okay, there really should be something saying I have to complete the damn raid instead of just dungeon required...
    What raid? It's a trial and the MSQ as well as the side quest (marked with a blue icon above the npc) tells you exactly what to do. Even if you've completed the trial prior, you'll have to redo it if you didn't had the quest picked up prior. You can also press J and then go under completed and take a look at the quest chain itself, it will tell you were you left off, go back to that npc and pick up the new quest if you can't remember. This quest is for the hard mode primals and not for the regular/normal version. Go to Urianger in the waking sands and he will give you quests you have to follow to be able to unlock and complete successfully and in the right order. After you completed one go back and do the other two.
    Completed all 3 hard mode primals? congratulations your MSQ will continue from there.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Squishy Bwebs
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 52
    Sorry I'm not into the mmo speech thing. To me it's a raid. Sorry to burst your bubble.
    Sincerely: a filthy casual.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Mholi'to Lihzeh
    World
    Zodiark
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 90
    You do not need to have any previous knowledge of terminology, when the duty finder labels each type of content for you. Trials aren't even a thing in other mmos. And as I said: if there is a quest you can't accept, it will tell you what requirements you're missing.
    (0)