Player
    Character
    Aelwen Xanthus
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 70

Pal-Less Palace II

Pal-Less Palace II clearly says "Clear the 1st through the 100th floors of the Palace of the Dead solo." I did this and yet I did not get the achievement. I understand some people are wiping past floor 100 and getting it, but no where in the achievement does it say you have to have 0 deaths or make it past floor 100. I made it to 100 solo, so based on requirement, shouldn't that earn the achievement? If the achievement is actually for getting to 101 with zero deaths, it should be explained differently, otherwise this is just a bug where you don't get the achievement you worked for.
    (0)

Player

Yep, the achievement triggers only if after you reached 100, you continue and die on any floor 101+ of same saved session.

I think too, the achievement must trigger when you completed floor 100. As it works now, it is not coherent.

Edit: if you die in the while (1+ KO) the achievement doesn't trigger at all. I think the correct text must say "Clear the 1st through the 101th floors of the Palace of the Dead solo.", or being fixed to what the dev really intended for it.
    (0)
    Last edited by LalaRu; 05-04-2017 at 07:30 PM.