Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Q39: Could you please let us know the progress on the app where you can chat with your friends and FC members?

A39: With the app you will be able to access retainers without actually logging into FFXIV. Instead of the app just being simply used for chatting, we’re developing the app where if you pay, players will have access to other features, such as accessing the market board.

We’re currently testing the app, and it looks like we may be able to release it around end of the year, or the beginning of the next year. We apologize for taking so long on this, but we’re developing the app where all the FFXIV players can use.
    (24)
    Matt "Bayohne" Hilton - Community Team

Q40: Will limitations be removed from existing alliance raids and level 60 dungeons in the future?

A40: All dungeons and raid content at level 60 will be have their limitations removed. When you hit level 70, please try out content you weren’t able to clear during the 3.x series!
    (19)

Q41: On the forums, there was a comment that hinted at a group pose function where we could use combat action motions. Is this planned for implementation in Patch 4.0?

A41: Yes. (During the livestream, we showed screenshots that were taken utilizing the new group pose functions.)

We plan on showing these more in depth during community streams and the Developers’ Blog.

As a side note, we are also finalizing the dynamic theme for the PS4 digital pre-order bonus. (We showed some sample images during the stream.)

The details of this will be announced on the Developers’ Blog as well.
    (15)

Q42: It was mentioned that the Gear Design Contest for the Tank edition was planned to be implemented in Patch 4.0, but could you tell us how we can obtain this gear, as well as the stats!

A42: I can’t say the stats yet. We felt it should be strong fitting the design, so we're planning to implement it as a high-tier Allagan tomestone gear.
    (7)

Q43: In Patch 4.0, I’m sure FATEs will be popular for leveling, but are there any plans to implement features to the FATE system where players can earn more experience points?

A43: In 4.0 area FATEs, we have implemented features so players will have an easier time earning experience points, such as experience bonuses.
    (17)

Q44: Will Omega, the next raid tier, be released some time after patch 4.0, similar to Alexander?

A44: Yes, we will be releasing the normal version two weeks after 4.0 release, and Savage will be released two weeks after that. Please feel free to play story content and level your jobs at your own pace.
    (16)

Q45: Compared to other city-states Ul’dah’s market board is inconvenient to access. I’ve gotten used to it playing from A Realm Reborn, but would it be possible to add an aetheryte there?

A45: We placed one! We added an aetheryte, so try it out in Patch 4.0.
    (60)

Q46: I’m curious about what the minion team is up to! How many new minions can we expect to be added?

A46: There are more than 20, and you’ll be able to obtain them in various ways. Please look forward to it!
    (22)

Q47: Are there plans for the appearance of a young Au Ra NPC, similar to how Khloe is a young Miqo’te?

A47: They should appear in the Azim Steppe region. Khloe is a very unique NPC, so in comparison they may seem more simple.
    (24)

Q48: Will Rowena and Gerolt make an appearance? Personally, I would like to see new NPCs taking over their roles, but not having them would also make me sad... it’s a very complex feeling.

A48: I believe we can expect new developments for Gerolt. As for Rowena, she’ll definitely make an appearance.
    (22)

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast