Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Arcturus Mar
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 90

Flying Cumulus and Male Roegadyn & Male Highlander not standing up.

I have to voice my disappointment about these 2 not standing on the cloud, while EVERY other race, male and female (including female Roegadyn and female Highlander), stand on it. All the promotional pictures show a character standing on it and "surfing" and was one of the main reasons I wanted it. When I called out my cloud for the first time and saw that I was sitting on it, my heart sank and I got pretty mad about it and felt slighted. I would love for the devs to please change us to standing or create a /cpose so everyone can stand or sit as they like.
    (9)

Player
    Character
    Soki Yagami
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 70
    +1. On a side note, can we also get /cmusic for mounts? I'd love to have my nimbus cloud play "CHA-LA HEAD-CHA-LA!" for the mount theme.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Gumbercules Thesecond
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Miner Lv 80
    I am here to be a counter point! Keep the siting and chin on hand animations for cloud! =D
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Espikes Darkwind
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumbercules View Post
    I am here to be a counter point! Keep the siting and chin on hand animations for cloud! =D
    I knew you would be here, and I know that counter point! xD

Would be nice though to have the /changepose emote work on these to let people do both.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Dres J'karr
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Monk Lv 70
    Yeah Im extremely disappointed in this decision. Theres no reason why this couldnt have been advertised instead of only showing the other races surfing around.

There should be a change pose option between the two, either that or all surfing imo.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Y'kayah Tia
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 50
    There are several mounts that could use a /changepose option. There are women who are stuck sitting sidesaddle on unicorns who want to sit astride, and vice versa. There are Miqo'te (like me) who want to be able to sit on a bomb palanquin swing. And now this cloud that would be better if it gave everyone the choice of standing or sitting.

We've gotten /changepose options for standing (weapon sheathed), standing (weapon drawn), sitting on the ground, and sitting on a chair. Giving such options for a number of our mounts seems like the next logical extension of that.
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Lukh'a Lybhica
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Niwashi View Post
    There are several mounts that could use a /changepose option. There are women who are stuck sitting sidesaddle on unicorns who want to sit astride, and vice versa. There are Miqo'te (like me) who want to be able to sit on a bomb palanquin swing. And now this cloud that would be better if it gave everyone the choice of standing or sitting.

We've gotten /changepose options for standing (weapon sheathed), standing (weapon drawn), sitting on the ground, and sitting on a chair. Giving such options for a number of our mounts seems like the next logical extension of that.
    All of this +1.
    (1)

Character
    Mhaeric Llystrom
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 90
    Male miqo'te dry-humping a giant easter egg trumps everything in this thread.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Sogen Qc
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 55
    Quote Originally Posted by Niwashi View Post

+1 for this!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Vlad Garkain
    World
    Louisoix
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 70
    I can see how the whole sitting and standing issue could be a problem if you're stuck in those position, despite that you should be able to change it?

I'm still hoping that the Cumulus will be coming to European and Asian servers, as I find the whole "exclusives" thing a little stupid when it's an online game, especially when it's as big as Final Fantasy XIV is.
    (1)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast