Player
    Character
    Kaine Garu
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 90

I've encountered a problem with job quest progression

At about 5:00pm EST April 24th I discarded the "Fighter\\'s Gauntlets", "Fighter\\'s Jackboots", and "Fighter\\'s Breeches" from my inventory to make room and because it was inferior to the gear I already had since my Warrior was level 50.

I did this without knowing that they are required to complete the level 45 job quest for the Warrior "Looking The Part". I looked in the calamity Salvager but they weren\\'t there. There also doesn\\'t seem to be a way to abandon the quest either so I could just redo it and reacquire the lost gear pieces. So now I am unable to continue with the Warrior\\'s job questline and get the Heavensward abilities.

I am using the PlayStation 4 version.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kaine Garu
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 90
    I put in a support ticket and I got an Email telling me to create a topic on the forums here. I cant get anymore warrior abilities because of this issue. Is there anyone that can assist me?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kaine Garu
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 90
    I created a topic on the Technical Support section and someone suggested to go back to the original areas where the gear pieces were obtained and it worked. They were back again. The issue is now resolved.
    (0)