Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Cassandra Solidor
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 90
    Co-healers who abruptly decide to spring on me "you're solo healing" during the actual fight. Even with echo bonus, some kind of warning or mention beforehand would be nice so I know to bounce out of cleric faster. >.>

Quote Originally Posted by HyoMinPark View Post
    There are way too many to count, but this one happened last night in Expert.

I am all for tanks doing big pulls. I have my super special regens on AST to keep them up while I Gravity spam. However, if you are going to pull big, POP A FREAKING COOLDOWN. MAYBE TWO. But don't pop any and wonder why you died, or pop ALL OF THEM before you even get to the trash packs. >.>
    This reminds me of the joy I had this morning. DRK pulled Shadowwall and Living Dead mid pull. I'm like "WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?"
    (4)
    Last edited by Bourne_Endeavor; 04-23-2017 at 01:14 PM.

Player
    Character
    Gunks Foy
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Bourne_Endeavor View Post
    This reminds me of the joy I had this morning. DRK pulled Shadowwall and Living Dead mid pull. I'm like "WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?"
    I mean, technically Living Dead doesn't do anything unless they actually hit 1 hp and triggers Walking Dead, but still, wasteful.

On topic, when tanks drag bosses all the way across the arena so they can stand against the wall. Some bosses have a reason for it, but most don't. I just cry as I have to move out of my Ley Lines to be in range.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Hazel Korhonen
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Alynn View Post
    I hate it when my Scholars spam Physick and Adlo for no apparent use and I'm main healing. If you want to main heal then go play a WHM. LET ME DO MY JOB AS A DIURNAL AST. I DON'T NEED YOUR HELP BECAUSE IF YOU WON'T DPS I WILL.
    Not my intention to direct this at you specifically (you're complaining about the co-healer unnecessarily spamming healing spells after all), but since your terms reminded me of it, the whole "main-healer/off-healer" attitude really grinds my gears. How about DiASTs and WHMs learn something about SCH's toolkit so that they finally realize Eos can take care of a lot of this so-called "main-healer" job and start getting their asses to DPS some more? Lmao.

The pain of Duty Finder healers when you're a SCH: you can't trust them to semi-solo heal to use Selene, but you also can't trust them to DPS or be efficient if you're using Eos.
    (4)
    Last edited by Fernosaur; 04-23-2017 at 02:03 PM.

Player
    Character
    Vanitas Olterian
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 80
    That dragoon that NEVER uses Heavy Thrust.

Or that extra special dps that for some mysterious reason blows all their buffs before the count down even begins.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Jibikly Pureheart
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    In dungeons tanks that before every pull of mobs stops to cast stoneskin...
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Fawkes Macleod
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Crysten View Post
    • WHMs that use Asylum when nothing is actually happening. Usually right before a boss' ultimate when everyone's at full health.
    If I don't use it then that means I didn't use it at all. It might as well just do nothing and look like sacred soil, so maybe I can use it to trick the BRD and BLM into stacking so I don't have to cure them separately after the ult hits.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Cyrillo Rongway
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Crysten View Post
    Healers using all big mitigation skills (Sacred Soil/Collective Unconscious) as Sawtooth is doing his ultimate in Void Ark. The move doesn't do anything to anyone doing mechanics properly!
    Sacred Soil, there's no reason for that one. But Collective Unconscious...

I'm about to AoE Balance the party and then Celestial Opposition. I might as well Collective Unconscious before Opposition, so for the next 30s-ish I can completely ignore everyone who's getting hit by the asparagus and the dog while I'm spamming Malefic II.
    (5)
    Error 3102 Club, Order of the 52nd Hour

Player
    Character
    Elara Almasombria
    World
    Sagittarius
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 90
    People with the will power of a potato offended by everything, I no longer bother to say anything most of the time unless asked.
    (6)
    Last edited by Driavna; 04-23-2017 at 05:45 PM.

Player
    Character
    Mooni Mooni
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Fisher Lv 90
    When we fail dps check and the lowest dps is the one b**ching about it.
    /heavy breathing
    (5)

"You'll never be ready for what you have to do, you just do it and that makes you ready."

Player
    Character
    Geistherz Gungnir
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    Sage Lv 90
    • SE nerfing content, which was already easy enough...
    • Expert- and Hard-Mode-Dungeons which arent even "Expert" or "Hard"
    • First Timers in farm groups... >: (
    • Wrong decisions in Patch 3.5 (for ex.: Feast Chat Restriction, Zurvan Ex, Proto-Ultima in DS and Diadem 2.0)
    • BLM spamming Ice
    (3)
    - Queen of Heal 2022 -
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulecrain View Post
    Damit du als Queen of heal natürlich deine königlichen Wünsche erfüllt bekommst. ♥
    Quote Originally Posted by Dicentis View Post
    Ich finde es eh schon krank, dass du Paules Zitat ungefragt verwendest und ich weiß, dass du nie eine Erlaubnis dafür bekommen hast!

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast