Player
    Character
    Snow Rhapsodos
    World
    Lich
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 60

Blacklist functionality expanded

Blacklist functionality should be expanded to actually function as an effective tool to block you from players you have encountered problems with. Problems being anything from abuse to afk to all sorts of trolling / grieving behavior. As of now if you blacklist someone you will still encounter them in duty finder. I want the change to be that if you blacklist someone you will no longer be matched with them in duty finder.

Diadem, pvp, deep dungeon are rampent with afkers. Blacklisting them does nothing as duty finder throws you back in with them. Happens on a daily basis. Community to toxic to enjoy game. The 3 people I started the game with unsubbed after this happened over and over for 2 weeks. I tried for another 2 months and its gotten worse. Every single day afkers and griefers. After being subbed for a year now I have enjoyed the game but I can't enjoy duty finder or anything outside a premade without always getting afks at this point. Unsubbed and good luck. 1000 characters isn't enough to cover in more detail. (mmos for 10 years now but never had this issue come up)
    (1)
    Last edited by parodox9; 04-23-2017 at 12:19 AM.

Character
    Shinigami Zetta
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 90
    They need to add a reason for being black listed, example AFK / Trolling not just RTM. Been in a few runs were tanks just stands there and doesn't respond. Have to vote kick and usually end up being the nice guy, come back as a tabnk to help those in need...I needs my lights for me runes....; ;
    (0)
    Last edited by ManuelBravo; 04-23-2017 at 12:38 AM. Reason: addition

Player
    Character
    Caitlin Seraphim
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 90
    Wierd never had issue's with afk people much, very rarely we get someone who may be afk or just having serioous connection issue's and a votekick solves that But thats it.
    I do agree there should be a comment field on teh blacklist so i kno why i blacklisted a particular person.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Snow Rhapsodos
    World
    Lich
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 60
    The note field is definitely handy. I had that In there but lost when I shortened it. Usually vote kick is helpful, but there's 15 minutes usually before that works. Or in my most recent deep dungeon were you have 3 afks. This new kind of "aggressive afker" seems to be getting really common and I don't know why. Never seen it happen in wow or rift for whatever reason. Can't seem to avoid it at all now when its daily.
    (0)