Character
    Light Seeker
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 67

Returning Player Looking for New FC

Hello all,

Just getting back into the game after a ~1.5 year hiatus after my son was born. Played a very small amount over the last week on my old crap computer to try out PotD and to get a taste. Just got a new computer and setup this morning and looking to join a new FC as my current one appears to be pretty dead.

Looking for a casual-friendly FC but am interested in potentially getting into the raiding scene.

My primary Jobs are DRG, SCH and DRK which are at 60 and approximately iLVL 190-200. Also a bunch of DoH/DoL all up in the mid-50s. Obviously looking to gear up before the expansion. Figure I'll get caught up with any MSQ I've missed out on, get through all the dungeons, unlock my roulettes and start getting into farm mode.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Marcus Valerius
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 60
    Come try out <SALTY>. We're currently ranked #9 on the server for activity, but we're not over-inflated like many of the bigger FCs out there. Contact Marcus Valerius, Eva Diva, Fobnel Starlite, Xin Ferno, or Slyder Silverhand for an invite or swing by our Chocobo Mansion in The Lavender Beds, Ward 3, Plot 28 (take the Lavender Northwest aetheryte once you zone into the ward).
    (0)