Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Kotei Aerie
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 60

Lord Commander Gear... IC.(in character)

Blasphemy... I waited years for this to be created for such promising adventurers, and for it to be done so in such a way flabbergasted me. I saw it on the Mog Station and words couldn't describe my excitement, nor how fast I made the purchase. I didn't see the price or description, nor did I care. In my eye's it was a must have item. It was a set of armor that I waited an extremely long time for and would gladly pay whatever amount. Thus I did so, sparing no expense. The day of delivery I awoke in the Inn, running out from it in such a rush, I ended up stumbling while heading to the closest delivery moogle. I grabbed the suit of armor, that was worth more than all the gold, silver, and gil in all of Eorzea, and rushed to the summoning bell to call forth Naiyou my retainer. I then asked her for some armorcraft glamour items... I shortly found out that the grades had been removed. To my embarrassment I made one of each before realizing this. After that ordeal was done, I went to my armory chest to inspect what I was about to glamour. To my shock only Lords were able to dawn such attire. Is a Lady only good enough to be a princess for a day, thus making this armor and title beyond her reach? It seems rather imprudent to have such thoughts and proceed farther into the future in this manner. I suppose, I'll have to stick with the Chivalric Coat, as it at least lives up to its name, or perhaps I will just glamour every body armor I deem worthy with the Lord Commander's coat, as I can dream and hope that one day my heroic exploits and defining moments might merit me such a title, though some will dispute the possibility of a Lady being a Lord, can she not still be a Commander. There is no amount of Fantasia potion, in Mother's possession, Hydaelyn if you know not who I speak, that could ever sway me into a knight's circle so shrewd it defies the very code of chivalry it strives to uphold. Father, or the great dragon King Bahamaut, would be extremely disappointed in my choice of character, if I lowered myself to sit at such a degrading table of men. He'd spout something like "Oh how the mighty and honorable Knights of the Round have fallen; it is beneath you child to concern yourself with such petty matters of man." However, it is true I am still but a child, and can only show my complete disgust with this manner of disdain. Again this is Blasphemy and I'm entirely Flabbergasted. On a positive note, at least I didn't have to spend any gil on it what so ever. It also will definitely draw out that sense of nostalgia to reminisce about come a later date. Thank you for your time concerning my thoughts on this topic. May the Twelve protect and bless you always.

Yours truly,
    Daughter of Hydaelyn and Bahamut
    Inspiring Lady Commander Kotei Aerie

PS: I must remember to apologize to that delivery moogle, as well as thank him for his services. It must have come as a rather shocking and scary experience to have someone show up with such haste, take an item so abruptly, and leave without muttering a single word. Must have thought me to be some renowned Red Mage with a silence spell placed on her.
    (7)
    Last edited by Kotei; 04-19-2017 at 10:01 AM.
    To be lost along a path is to have forgotten why it was traveled...
    You think I'm lying with my bums to elbows statement?...
    Keep it at the Open-Beta... I'm not paying to test this game yet...
    PS: Good job on the FFXIII music and battle system can only get better at the return /cheer.

2. 04-19-2017 09:53 AM

3. 04-19-2017 09:53 AM
    Reason
    words of wisdom

4. 04-19-2017 09:54 AM

5. 04-19-2017 09:54 AM

Player
    Character
    Setsuna Tribal
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 60
    The hell did I just read... This is why our server gets a terrible rep.

Edit: And just what the hell to calling Bahamut your father? Are you one of those Au Ras who try roleplaying a dragon? lol
    (49)
    Last edited by Settiesama; 04-19-2017 at 10:10 AM.

Character
    Malina Loma
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 90
    Ha. Balmung.
    (26)

Player
    Character
    Kotei Aerie
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 60
    Honesty, and it has nothing to do with world.
    (1)
    PS: Good job on the FFXIII music and battle system can only get better at the return /cheer.

Character
    Lilila Lila
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Machinist Lv 80
    My only suggestion is to edit to break the 1000 word limit. Otherwise rock on.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Kotei Aerie
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 60
    I remember back before the calamity when there was a lot fewer actors.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Kotei Aerie
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 60
    Thank you for your kind words of wisdom. My the twelve smile upon you.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Vidu Moriquendi
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 90
    ...is this, somehow, a thread about "Please make Aymerics gear unisex because even though I never cared about genderlock on gear until now because I'm playing a female character"?

Or some sort of personal roleplaying journal...? If OP wants to discuss something, I dont get it...

So, I hope this is not missplaced, but: Did you check out the blog-function on the lodestone? Again, I'm unsure if you want to discuss something or engage in any other form of forum-activity with this... textwall. But in case you dont and just wanted to share your roleplay, maybe a blog would be the better way?
    (22)

Player
    Character
    Setsuna Tribal
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Vidu View Post
    ...is this, somehow, a thread about "Please make Aymerics gear unisex because even though I never cared about genderlock on gear until now because I'm playing a female character"?
    I may be mistaken as reading it got painful, but I believe they bought the armour without reading the info on Mog Station first about it being Male only. Kinda stopped reading when it came to her talking about Bahamut being her father though so don't know what happens after that. Any Au Ra who believes they're dragons is not worth listening(reading) to.
    (21)

Player
    Character
    Finn Glesnes
    World
    Omega
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 70
    Delete Balmung
    (38)

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast