Player
    Character
    Jinn Remona
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 70

Question "Unable to compelte version check [20452][24530][20457][410]" Error on PS4

So I'm having some trouble connecting to FFXIV through my PS4. I am getting a "Unable to complete version check [20452][24530][20457][410]" error whenever I try.

I've taken quite a few at this point to fix it. Before deciding to post, I went and talked to support, and did some recommended solutions for patch problems, such as resetting my console, router, checking for system patches, etc. I also came here to the FFXIV English Forums Support area, and found a few ideas here, but so far nothing has changed the error message.

I have also noticed I have no downloaded any new patches, even though one released last night.

The guy in Support did not do too much to help other then the most basic solutions, and eventually blamed it on my ISP. Even though alot of people are having trouble with this, and we can't all be using the same ISP, especially when I know myself and my brother use different ISP's.

I even tried changing my DNS to a few things from the Google Public DNS to the few recommended here on the Support Forums. No luck so far. Has anyone found a better solution, or heard from Square Enix about whether they intend to fix their problem themselves?
    (0)
    Last edited by JinnRemona; 04-19-2017 at 02:55 AM.

Player
    Character
    Jinn Remona
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 70
    Still no access to my game due to this error. Can't find a solution that actually works. Is Square Enix even trying to fix their blunder or am I screwed yet again?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Gokuhan Kai
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 80
    Primary DNS 209.244.0.3
    Secondary DNS 208.244.0.4

This worked for me.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Razorblades Gasher
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50
    I've tried every DNS combo that's come up in a searches, I've tried SEs stupid list of things that could be wrong and none of it has worked. The issue is with SE servers NOT anything else. If Changing the DNS to connect with their servers helped some people, it just proves my point the problem is with SE. If they don't fix this stuff soon, I'm going to cancel my sub YET again. Cuz they can't fix simple issues.

My only option is deleting the game and redownloading everything to update. Which is a colossal waste of my time.
    (1)