Character
    Jaxx Bishop
    World
    Exodus
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 48

[Exodus] New Player Looking for serious FC

Hi all,

just started playing FFXIV about 2 weeks ago, getting one class up near to top level and I am looking for a FC. While I have a lot to learn in FFXIV, I have played most all of the other major MMOs out there, so I know MMO mechanics, group play, raiding, things like that.

Things I am looking for :

--- Does things together, like raids, trials, deep dungeons, other dungeons and group activities.

---Has some kind of voice chat for these things, but is also social on the FC typed chat as well. I like to use both.

---Is NOT full of immature kiddies spouting off foul language constantly. Basically a group that is respectful to each other.

I may ask some questions in chat, but I don't need anyone to hold my hand, and I am not looking for handouts, just some people to play with and have fun.
    Thanks for your time.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kraudileny Bhirava
    World
    Exodus
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 62
    You may find lots here in Exodus, I am part of the FC "KeepersOfThe12", when I joined they helped me in everything and I feel warm there, I realy like that FC, if you wanna join us, we are just a group of players forming a good family in game, for awhile we are preparing for the big raids, but dgs, raids, and a respectfull group chat you can count on us.
    (0)
    If you want grow in your life, work for this!
    Follow me and I will guide you to the right path!
    If get injured, don't worry, I am here to aid you!
    (♥ Kraudileny & Leandro ♥)