Player
    Character
    Adrasteia Melas
    World
    Lamia
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 70

KERNELBASE.dll+69E08 Error when exiting Final Fantasy XIV

So recently, Windows 10 did a "Creative" Update on 14/04/2017, and since the update has been implemented, exiting FFXIV gives me the following error;

This has happened every single time I've logged out of the game since the 14/04/2017, and then it just goes on to say that the game has stopped responding before troubleshooting.

I looked through my update history on windows to see what could be causing the problem and saw that the Adobe Flash Player update had been put in along with a Windows Security Setting of sorts (I removed the former, loaded the client and then logged out of the game to get the same error, but I have not tried the latter just yet).

SOME details on my system are as follows;
    Operating System: Windows 10
    Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4710HQ CPU @ 2.50GHz 2.50GHz
    RAM: 16.0GB with an NVDIA GTX 850M
    Computer Model: ASUS N550JK

If there is anyone out there that can help me solve this problem, it would be greatly appreciated!
    (0)
    Hello!

Player
    Character
    Linky Cruz
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 60

So sad...

I have the same problem, i just back to play this game yesterday, and when I installed and begin to play, a lot of crash about dx11 or 9... already tried reinstall the game, windows 10, drivers, etc... but nothing solve this issue.

if i knew that the game is unstable, i would not go back to play, i saw that a lot of people are suffering with this problem, why do not SE help us? because the problem is the game, if not, other games give us the same error.

sry if have any wrong word in english ;D
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Adrasteia Melas
    World
    Lamia
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 70
    No worries!

Though now it just seems that it's not just you and I with the issue; I've sifted through one of the forum posts to see that others have had the same issue. Including someone in my Free Company since patch 3.5.

It seems to be a patch issue perhaps, and hopefully with the 3.75 update this week, things should hopefully get fixed (fingers crossed!). I have a feeling it might be a DirectX issue, but who knows.

As for other games, I haven't tried them out yet (Got FFIV, FFVI and FFX on my system as well). It probably is an SE problem, and I hope that if people raise enough concerns about the issue, that it'll hopefully get fixed.
    (0)
    Hello!

Player
    Character
    Ascoeur Farron
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 80
    I am getting the same exact errors as well as another set of errors that appear right after that one shown on the pic. Started happening today after Win10 Creator update as well. Entering the game with dx11 is fine but the errors pop up upon exiting.

Running the game on dx9 settings with no notable issues so far though
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Heirix Fimand
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 60
    same problem here but when i switch to dx9 this error doesn't happen so i'm playing with dx9 for now until SE fixed this problem
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Ashaia Matho
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 32
    Hi All,

I receive the same error Messages, when I want to log out of the game!

I play the DirectX 11 Version on a PC with Windows 10, and recently applied the Creator update for Windows 10. At least before that update I did not have these error Messages.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Axel Heartnet
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 60
    I'm not sure if the problem lies with SE on that one. If anything, it seems like it's the windows 10 update that causes issues. As it is a compatibility issue, I could suggest changing the compatibility mode of ffxiv to windows 7 or something. Also recheck all your drivers, run a ccleaner, delete files in the temp folder etc. Or stick to Directx9 Till stormblood I guess.
    (0)