Player
    Character
    Mholi'to Lihzeh
    World
    Zodiark
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Caitlyn View Post
    The Ananta were NOT created by the Allagans. But the Allagans created Nagas and Lamias based on the Ananta race. You can say, that the Ananta are the origin race of Lamias and Nagas.
    We do not know this. It is speculated, but we know nothing of their relation to Allag and the lamiae.
    (9)

Character
    Lilila Lila
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Machinist Lv 80
    The Ananta were NOT created by the Allagans. But the Allagans created Nagas and Lamias based on the Ananta race. You can say, that the Ananta are the origin race of Lamias and Nagas.
    If they were, they wouldn't be the first beast tribe race evolved from allagan experiments, like the Ixal/Iksalion.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Mimiji Miji
    World
    Exodus
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 90
    The lorebook doesn't say anything about the Ananta or that the Lamiae were inspired by something. It just says that they were "an unholy union between witch and beast in ages past — an unholy union guided by the the hands of mad Allagan scientist."
    From the lore we get from the website, we only know that the Ananta have "existed since the time of the Allagans".
    Do we have any concrete evidence to suggest that they weren't Allagan chimeras?

Naga, on the other hand, are pieced together from voidsent pieces.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    J'talhdi Belhi
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 90
    Honestly I wouldn't make a exact call either way on the chimera thing. Frankly I somewhat wonder where so many varied beast tribes came from. There is a huge amount of variation, far more than among the spoken races. The Ananta could end up either way though I will be curious to see how they reproduce since they are a female only tribe.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Valenth Guiran
    World
    Lich
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Mimilu View Post
    The lorebook doesn't say anything about the Ananta or that the Lamiae were inspired by something. It just says that they were "an unholy union between witch and beast in ages past — an unholy union guided by the the hands of mad Allagan scientist."
    From the lore we get from the website, we only know that the Ananta have "existed since the time of the Allagans".
    Do we have any concrete evidence to suggest that they weren't Allagan chimeras?

Naga, on the other hand, are pieced together from voidsent pieces.
    I seem to recall Koji Fox translating as such on the Ananta reveal on Fanfest, but I'm not entirely sure. Saying something like that "this is where the Lamia's were based on floating in those tanks and such (In Azyz Lla)". Could be wrong though.
    (2)
    Last edited by Valenth; 04-22-2017 at 06:00 PM.

Player
    Character
    Khalith Mateo
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Khalithar View Post
    I currently believe she is an imperial collaborator due to her clearly non-Garlean appearance
    From the live letter last night:

Yotsuyu
    The acting imperial viceroy of Doma, Yotsuyu's grace and beauty belie a heart of stone. A cruel, sadistic ruler, she harbors a deep hatred for Domans. Under the pretext of purging radical elements, she has perpetrated numerous atrocities against her own people. Yet all are the hero of their own story...
    Someone pick up that phone because I totally called it. :P
    (4)
    Last edited by Khalithar; 05-08-2017 at 11:52 AM.

Character
    Rastiana Bel'briar
    World
    Malboro
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 90
    From what I'm reading on the expansion description Bend of time omega looks to be the expansions Coils/Alex and Return to Ivalice seems to be the new CT/ Machi.... I'm wondering if Eureka will be akin to the diadem...
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Gumbercules Thesecond
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Miner Lv 80
    what little info we have atm is that eureka is going to be the new "zone" for the 4.0 relic. What that means exactly is anyone's guess atm, though i am suspecting like a Diadem like area dedicated to the relic based grinds. (also some belief this could lead to more than just weapon relics but that one seems a hell of a stretch)
    (0)

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7