Player
    Character
    C'astor Tia
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 70

Returning Pair of players looking for a good FC.

My wife and I are recently returning to FFXIV after having left years ago in 2.2-2.3 (They had just introduced atma grinding) We decided we wanted a fresh start on a new server and were hoping to find a good FC that would help us get acclimated to the game. We joined one early but their discord is almost always empty and its hard to get that feeling of "This FC is my home" when everyone is too shy to talk. We want to catch up and help out, see the raids, and generally be part of the community. Is there any good FC anyone can recommend that might take two players in?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Anam Isolde
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 90
    Hey CastorTia!

I'm the leader of Zenith and we've been looking to build a community of players going into stormblood. I've actually had some people who recently just came back to FFXIV as well joined and we've all been working together to get them geared and caught up. We have a good group of guys and are always looking to have new members join into the mix. We have housing available as well with airships and buffs.

Here's our FC post with some additional Info
    http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/t...or-new-members!

Also feel free to message me on Discord anytime @Anam_Isolde#0073. I'm usually logged into ffxiv but incase I'm not you can always contact me there!
    We'd be more then happy to take you guys in and go through content and overall have a good time!

Just wanted to throw in here before I go to bed we do have a discord as well. Just PM me on there (id above) and I'll shoot you an invite!
    (0)
    Last edited by Anam_Isolde; 04-13-2017 at 03:23 PM.

Player
    Character
    Aesir Tyar
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 60
    Hey there. I am in the FC with Anam and wrote this on our recruiting thread but would like to share it with you. We would love to have you both!
    (0)
    Aesir Tyar (ZNTH) - Gilgamesh
    60 PLD\DRK

Player
    Character
    Aesir Tyar
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 60
    What\\'s up everyone?

The name is Aesir. I am the current Static Raid Leader of Zenith. Let me tell ya something about us. We are hilarious and we are laid back. We have zero belief in toxicity. We are very active and helpful of one another.

Myself and a few others transferred over to gilgamesh because of our guy here, Anam. He offered us an FC and a lot of help. Through him we have now developed a prosperous and actively growing FC dedicated at group activities and end game content.

What we are recruiting for is like minded individuals. Whether you just want a place to hang.. You need help as a new player.. Or want to show us what youve got and steal someone\\'s raid spot.. This is the place for you.

I will tell you right now though if you have a bad attitude or are a toxic player.. I will show you what it\\'s really like to be toxic

Big upgrades are coming in Stormblood so get your foot in the door with us now.
    (0)
    Aesir Tyar (ZNTH) - Gilgamesh
    60 PLD\DRK