Player
    Character
    King Canadane
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirch View Post
    tbh without chat hide chat window, play without sounds and turn on spotify, less stress, no rage, chill.
    This results with three people spamming "Fall Back" while the loner Dragoon just continues on and gets their ass handed to them, losing the game.

This scenario has happened to me in one way or another so often. Blocking all communication is probably the worst thing you could do in a high impact team based game mode. Not only does it hinder you, it hinders the other three people wanting to communicate or strategise.
    (2)

http://king.canadane.com

Player
    Character
    Renard Lefeuvre
    World
    Yojimbo
    Main Class
    Alchemist Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Canadane View Post
    Blocking all communication is probably the worst thing you could do in a high impact team based game mode. Not only does it hinder you, it hinders the other three people wanting to communicate or strategise.
    This advice makes me sad in PVE too. Nothing worse than an entire team of people screaming and begging for the final member to follow some kind of unified strategy only for them to run around like a lunatic feeding the enemy team medals or draining the healer dry. It's the only reason I will blacklist a person.

Please never hide the chat log in a team game unless you're playing exclusively with friends
    (1)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2