Player
    Character
    J'talhdi Belhi
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by SaitoHikari View Post
    I'm still on the boat that we end up getting captured by the Garleans in Ala Mhigo and get shipped all the way to Othard. Maybe to draw Yugiri and company out, and to kill a Primal here and there.

Remember there's still a unknown spy somewhere in our ranks.
    There is? I don't remember this. Were do we learn this from?

Honestly I am a little over being betrayed by my allies so I hope not. I also still don't see why the Garleans would ship us to Ala Mhigo particularly since it would probably make much more sense just to ship us to Garlemald proper if they captured us.

One thing that has been on my mind is who will be taking us to Othard. We have a few notable captains in the game but they are all tied up with Maelstrom leadership.
    (0)
    Last edited by Belhi; 04-17-2017 at 12:00 AM.

Player
    Character
    Ceasaria Pheonixia
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 80
    Already, the first dungeon seems to be the ship graveyard, localized in the map to be The Crown.
    If it's level 61, we will go very quickly to Othard.
    Why ?
    At the end of Heavensward, the two major treats were Shinryu and Omega (under control but not after the clash).
    We know Omega will be a treat in 4.1, and for 4.0 he will just be in sleep mode, so no danger here.
    Shinryu is the main treat remaining and will be found in the far east.
    Summury of what will happen at the beggining.
    - Yugiri and Gotetsu left for Othard (lvl 60)
    - We have no ideas where is Shinryu (lvl 60)
    - Then, we decide to liberate Ala Mhigo (lvl 60)
    - We cross Gyr Abania (one region) to go to the resistance base (lvl 60 --> lvl 61).
    - Yugiri come back and tell us she found Shinryu in Othard. (lvl 61)
    - We take a ship and go to Othard, and during the journey our boat has gone astray...paf dungeon (lvl 61 with possibly --> lvl 62)
    - After that, and many dialogues, we will reach Othard.
    - During our trip, Raubahn, Lyse and Pipin are preparing a plan and gathering an army to take back Ala Mhigo.
    (0)
    Last edited by Ceasaria; 04-17-2017 at 02:01 AM.

Player
    Character
    Tonrak Totorak
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 90
    I think the main hook for the WoL & co. to go to Othard might be due to Susano being summoned. The last time a primal was summoned in Othard it wreaked havoc and cause the Empire to adopt it's current policy against beast tribes and primals. Basically, we go there (at the behest of Yugiri?) to defeat it ASAP so that the Empire won't reign fire from above and thus resulting in WoL being involved with Othard politics and opening Hingashi for housing.

Why we go there doesn't bother me much, by how will we get to Othard? Will there be a quest to make Excelsior invisible/ undetectable from other Garlean airships? Will we Y'shtola somehow use 'Flow' to somehow teleport WoL into an Othard aetheryte?
    (0)
    Last edited by myahele; 04-17-2017 at 05:04 AM.

Player
    Character
    Saito Hikari
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Belhi View Post
    There is? I don't remember this. Were do we learn this from?

Honestly I am a little over being betrayed by my allies so I hope not. I also still don't see why the Garleans would ship us to Ala Mhigo particularly since it would probably make much more sense just to ship us to Garlemald proper if they captured us.

One thing that has been on my mind is who will be taking us to Othard. We have a few notable captains in the game but they are all tied up with Maelstrom leadership.
    Final cutscene mentions that a spy in Eorzea has reported back, mentioning that the dragon in the sky is referred to as Shinryu.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    J'talhdi Belhi
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by SaitoHikari View Post
    Final cutscene mentions that a spy in Eorzea has reported back, mentioning that the dragon in the sky is referred to as Shinryu.
    He is refered to as Shinryu by the Domans because he shares a resemblance with one of their myths. The EA start calling the primal Shinryu cause they don't have another name for it. Its not literally the Shinryu of Doman legend. Its not exactly a highly secretive name. A labourer delivering supplies could pick up that much.

Garlemald will almost certainly have multiple spies across Eorzea but that doesn't mean we have any in our inner circles. They would have been able to provide a lot more relevant info on the EA's plans if that was the case.

Quote Originally Posted by Ceasaria View Post
    Already, the first dungeon seems to be the ship graveyard, localized in the map to be The Crown.
    If it's level 61, we will go very quickly to Othard.
    Why ?
    At the end of Heavensward, the two major treats were Shinryu and Omega (under control but not after the clash).
    We know Omega will be a treat in 4.1, and for 4.0 he will just be in sleep mode, so no danger here.
    Shinryu is the main treat remaining and will be found in the far east.
    Summury of what will happen at the beggining.
    - Yugiri and Gotetsu left for Othard (lvl 60)
    - We have no ideas where is Shinryu (lvl 60)
    - Then, we decide to liberate Ala Mhigo (lvl 60)
    - We cross Gyr Abania (one region) to go to the resistance base (lvl 60 --> lvl 61).
    - Yugiri come back and tell us she found Shinryu in Othard. (lvl 61)
    - We take a ship and go to Othard, and during the journey our boat has gone astray...paf dungeon (lvl 61 with possibly --> lvl 62)
    - After that, and many dialogues, we will reach Othard.
    - During our trip, Raubahn, Lyse and Pipin are preparing a plan and gathering an army to take back Ala Mhigo.
    Zenos is the main antagonist, not Omega or Shinryu. Both will almost certainly not become major players in the story till the Bend of Time and most likely that raid series will deal with both the Primal and Omega. I doubt we will be leaving Othard until we have at least had a solid run in with Zenos.

Honestly I think its unlikely we will even hear from either of them till the end of the 4.0 MSQ. Stormblood is about liberation, not primal hunting. I am also not sure that the ship graveyard is the level 61 dungeon. Its the only one they have shown us so far but they haven't really indicated when we will be seeing it in the story.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Alijana Tumet
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 90
    I'm thinking we'll probably go through Gyr Abania and sort out the primal business with the Ananta before we head over to Othard.
    (1)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3