Player
    Character
    Cogorh Morr
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 60

Lightbulb Revitalizing some old and new FATEs

I think there needs to be more contributed to FATEs within the game, not only for Exp, but for items as well. Odin, Behemoth, and other big time FATEs like those needs to give players more or offer new rewards and achievements to keep players active and wanting to participate in these FATEs. I remember when XIV started and everyone would work together to bring down Odin or Behemoth for rewards. Now it's not so exciting or not even enough people to participate in the FATE.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Aergwyb Ghotbreanawyn
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 70
    What if creatures from FATE's had an increased chance to drop HQ items or perhaps a guaranteed chance? That would be a great incentive.
    (0)

Character
    Rastiana Bel'briar
    World
    Malboro
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 90
    Giving behemoth a special weather like Odin or couerlregina would help... special minions or mounts always brings people... adding tomestones in addition to seals would also boost interest... tbh behemoth and couerlregina should have been hunts instead of fates
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Niffin Machina
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 70
    Well the Prey Online Fate has special weather and I have only seen it happen once. Which was over a year ago and i am still waiting for it to happen again so i can compete the Proto Explating I need.
    (0)