Player
    Character
    Cogorh Morr
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 60

Lightbulb [Suggestion] Dungeon enviroments

This is just an idea I figured I would put out there. Have more dungeons to where you have to interact with the environment more. Have it to where you can get injured and lose HP from certain things like falling objects, traps, lightening strikes, etc.. I think this will give dungeons a little more challenge than the standard run kill mobs, kill bosses, and stuff like that.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Niko Belle
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 90
    I agree!

A dungeon with a puzzle would be nice! Where we'd have to solve riddles or stand on the correct platforms.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Ooglie Booglie
    World
    Brynhildr
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 70
    This already exists. Or did you forget about the geysers in Sohm al hard already? It's generally standard practice to attempt to place the mbos in there because the geysers give a vuln up debuff to both players and mobs that get hit by it. It's in other places as well. There are literal leg traps in hullbreaker isle normal mode (they're more of a nuisance than anything though) Exploding traps in palace of the dead also damage surrounding enemies as well as players.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Lodestone Bait
    World
    Pandaemonium
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by OoglieBooglie View Post
    Or did you forget about the geysers in Sohm al hard already?
    There are also vines in Amdapor hard and the good ole spikes in Quarn Hard. The beginning of Sohm Al normal also has random lightning bolts. Halatali HM also has the falling balls.

They're just pretty forgettable, which is probably why the OP didn't think of any of those. Personally? I'd like a jump'n run section in a dungeon with a shortcut/resurrection point at the end so that only one out of four people needs to make it to proceed. That allows you to make it more challenging, since you don't need to make sure everyone can beat it quickly (and it avoids kicking people who didn't make it >_> )
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Cogorh Morr
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by OoglieBooglie View Post
    This already exists. Or did you forget about the geysers in Sohm al hard already? It's generally standard practice to attempt to place the mbos in there because the geysers give a vuln up debuff to both players and mobs that get hit by it. It's in other places as well. There are literal leg traps in hullbreaker isle normal mode (they're more of a nuisance than anything though) Exploding traps in palace of the dead also damage surrounding enemies as well as players.
    I know it exists, I am meaning if they keep that aspect more within dungeons to come.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Tilla Eversong
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50
    I like this idea. Would love to see more of this stuff implemented in game
    (0)