Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Player
    Character
    Aesir Tyar
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 60
    Most of us are seasoned gamers who really know a lot about the world of Final Fantasy and love teaching and helping others to greatness.

Toxicity is non existent. I don't know about you but I feel nothing ever gets accomplished with bad attitudes. Sure.. We have fun and we troll each other but we know where to draw the line. We are a team.

We are trying to build up the FC with not just anyone.. But people who will be active and participate in some way. We want to know who you are. See you come online and be like "Hey bud.. Want to run this?"

I know you think it's easier just to join a massive FC but what's the fun in that? Help us grow. Have some fun. Be part of something new and watch how awesome it becomes.

Please contact myself or Anam in game or on here if you would like to join us.
    (0)
    Aesir Tyar (ZNTH) - Gilgamesh
    60 PLD\DRK

Player
    Character
    Aesir Tyar
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 60
    Check the update everyone. We are looking for 2 dps static members.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Anam Isolde
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 90
    Still welcoming new members! Feel free to message me with any questions!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Soju Baymu
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 70
    I tried looking for a few of your members/officers online but couldn't find anyone, and that was a little disappointing. What times are you all active?

I'm a bit new to Gilga and am looking for a small-medium FC that's fairly active and relatively social. Fun people to do end game content with is DEFINITELY a plus.

I joined a couple of other larger FCs but they were both extremely clique-ish. You all *sound* like a good fit but I'm a bit hesitant as I'm not sure exactly how active everyone is and how much content you're currently doing at this point in the expansion. I don't want to be in a dead FC with no one to talk to or do things with. D:
    (0)
    ♥ toffee-rose.tumblr.com ♥ twitch.tv/toffeeqt ♥
    ♥♥♥♥♥♥

Player
    Character
    Anam Isolde
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 90
    Hey!

Sorry about last night, I know some people were either raiding or working (I had IRL stuff as well) but usually we have a fair bit of people on in the evenings, sorry you caught us on a slow night! Anyway we do a ton of end game content, last night we had an A12s farm going and some other members had parties going for A11s as well. We have a pretty active discord and everyone is really chill so its a fun place to hang out. Anyway I sent you a tell in game (Aella Isolde) but just in case you're tabbed away I wanted to reply to you here as well, so sorry about that once again! Hope to hear from you soon!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Anam Isolde
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 90
    Just updated the forum post, We are still looking for new members to grow within our awesome lil community! Shoot me a PM if you have any questions as well!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Tristnal Lionheart
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 70
    I filled out your application and checked to see if people were online, but they were not. If you're still looking for people, I'd be interested.
    (0)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2