Player
    Character
    Shining Force
    World
    Lamia
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 55

Buying Heavenward disaster

For days now I have been trying to buy Heavenward. I spent the money and bought it via the shop and got their confirmations and they give me the code and now when I enter it it says it is the wrong code. I have been struggling with this thing for more than three hours now and still cannot get this expansion!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am going nuts here. Never had this problem with any other game. How is it possible that you purchase the expansion via all the details of your account, i.e. click on all in your account details, then order it, then pay for it, then get code, then enter code on my account page in the correct box, and they say wrong code.

Never seen such inefficiency anywhere.
    (0)

Greetings,

Sorry to hear about the frustration you're having. Can you offer up some additional information to see if we can assist you?
    • What platform are you trying to buy Heavensward for?
    • What store did you purchase the game from?
    • If trying to purchase for PC, can you list the first four digits of the registration code you received when purchasing (the full code is 20-digits)? That will help us determine the code type.
    • When you select the "Enter the Registration Code for the Expansion" on Mog Station and redeem the code, what error appears?
    We'll see if we can offer any advice first, and if not, try and point you to the correct location for Customer Support!
    (6)
    Tony "Zhexos" Caraway - Community Team

Player
    Character
    Valenth Guiran
    World
    Lich
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 80
    My guess would be you're putting the game code in the wrong box, aka you beeing on the wrong tab on your Mogstation account. In several tabs there's identical code boxes, one for time cards, one for seperate promotion items, and the licenses (which is the one you'd need), all with literally the same 5 white boxes. I agree it can be pretty confusing and perhaps SE could work on upgrading the Mogstation's design a bit in that regard as they're scattered around a bit. Maybe they could make one page for inputting all codes. "Promotional Items", "Game Time Card" and "Add License" under some "Input Code" tab or something.

The other possibility, and I really hope this isn't the case, is that 'the shop' you're refering to is not the Square Enix store but a different retailer and they handed you perhaps accidently a duplicate code. However, as you say it says 'the wrong code' I'm betting (and hoping!) on the former, namely that you're in the wrong tab/section of the Mogstation.
    (0)

Character
    Reika Hanehara
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 70
    ''I am going nuts here'' ''Never seen such inefficiency anywhere''

What ridiculous hyperbole. You must lead one hell of a sheltered life.
    (6)

Player
    Character
    Zhanchi Oldyhan
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 70
    The amount of boxes and just the overall layout of the mogstation definitely needs help. It's been patched and band-aided together for sure!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Makani Risvertasashi
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Mindiori View Post
    ''I am going nuts here'' ''Never seen such inefficiency anywhere''

What ridiculous hyperbole. You must lead one hell of a sheltered life.
    No.

I've played my share of online games in various formats. SE's online systems are the most convoluted by a long, long distance. It's gotten better, but it's still nowhere close to virtually any other company's online systems.

Well, OK, the IRS can be pretty bad if you have more forms than just the W2...
    (0)