Player
    Character
    Kaja White
    World
    Lamia
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 90

[Lamia] Black Barons <<Wings>>

Black Barons <<Wings>> is looking for new family members!

Do you like manga, anime, decorating, baking, and more? Are you a new/returning player looking for people to play with/to help you? Do you like contests or other in-game events? Are you looking for an FC that is LGBT friendly? Maybe you are a weirdo in search of other weirdos to goof around with. Do you want help getting caught up for Stormblood? If so, then Black Barons may be for you!

We are a Rank 8 FC with a medium house full of everything you could need, but we are currently working together to save gil to upgrade to a large. Come check out our nice little FC spa, and let your troubles of slaying monsters melt away! Our members are pretty experienced, and are willing to help with any questions. Need some crafter help? We got you boo, we have many!

We now have our primal group up and running! After our sessions conclude, we love helping those not in our group with primals. Still need the ARR ponies? Say no more! We will help you get any pony you wish.

We have Discord, where our chat is very active! Our FC website is also up!: http://www.black-barons.enjin.com/
    Be careful, we are a bunch of crazys. Beware of our kitty house maid, she likes to stab (don't get blood on her floors!). OH! Also, always blame the Hutt!

Disclaimer: Our chat can be very inappropriate, so enter at your own risk! We are a pretty messed up group of individuals. But we are family, so its okay!

Upcoming events: We are looking to start an FC raid group and another primal group before SB comes out. Please refer to our website for details ♥ There is also going to be an Eternal Bonding Ceremony! (website for details)

Wanna know more or wanna join? Send a tell over to one of the listed (or message us via the website):

- Bonizo White (Leader #1)

- Malora Lyra (Leader #2)

- Kairi Knight' (Officer)

- Jabba Jenkins (Officer)

Let's have fun, friends!

(0)
    Last edited by LadyKairi; 05-27-2017 at 07:03 AM.

Player
    Character
    Kaja White
    World
    Lamia
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 90

(0)

Player
    Character
    Kaja White
    World
    Lamia
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 90
    Bump! Main post has been updated!

-Kairi ♥
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kaja White
    World
    Lamia
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 90
    Bump! Still seeking more family members :3
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Nana Wiloh
    World
    Lamia
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 90
    You have kinda of sparked my interest. I like Manga, anime and my kitty wife is a book worm. We currently have our on FC at rank 5, but its just the two of us..We both want a small but active FC. I am willing to give up ours if the fits right but my kitty wife is quite attached to it. Ill have her take a look at this and message you in game when I have a chance, see if I can get her too follow in me hooking up with your FC.

Fair warning I am wierd,dirty minded and random..just who I am. :P
    (1)
    Last edited by NanaWiloh; 05-23-2017 at 05:38 PM.

Player
    Character
    Kaja White
    World
    Lamia
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by NanaWiloh View Post
    You have kinda of sparked my interest. I like Manga, anime and my kitty wife is a book worm. We currently have our on FC at rank 5, but its just the two of us..We both want a small but active FC. I am willing to give up ours if the fits right but my kitty wife is quite attached to it. Ill have her take a look at this and message you in game when I have a chance, see if I can get her too follow in me hooking up with your FC.

Fair warning I am wierd,dirty minded and random..just who I am. :P
    Oh you would fit right in! We're all weird, dirty and random. It tends to lead to quite interesting conversations x3
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kaja White
    World
    Lamia
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 90
    Upcoming events have been updated my dears! ♥
    (0)